I just fantasized about how I would go out and shoot people if I had a rifle

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Wasted talent
It would feel completely fine and justified, at least in that moment. Maybe later I would feel bad or whatever, but while doing it and being in that frenzy you would feel so ecstatic and free. Could this be the reason why mass shooters often end up turning the gun on themselves after? Because why would they be afraid of prison if they've the balls to do that? Perhaps they just couldn't live with the guilt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, Gonthar and Darkeningstar
Ha-ha, sounds crazy, where do you live btw?

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
911 what your imergensy

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
It would feel completely fine and justified, at least in that moment. Maybe later I would feel bad or whatever, but while doing it and being in that frenzy you would feel so ecstatic and free. Could this be the reason why mass shooters often end up turning the gun on themselves after? Because why would they be afraid of prison if they've the balls to do that? Perhaps they just couldn't live with the guilt.
feds are definitely lurking in this site

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
“howd you know i sit at lunch by myself?!”