I just finished my ascension plan !

Techno-Emperor

Techno-Emperor

Iron
Been leaded here by people i met on discord 4 month ago. Since, I went on this forum everyday to find the best guides / advices to looksmax & understand what make a human attractive.

I can't elaborate more my plan because i noted EVERY guides here and I know exactly what surgeries i need to hardmaxx from 20yo to 25. I don't need this forum anymore & I will FINALLY start my ascension by softmaxing and then Hardmaxing when I reach my maximum potential with softmaxing

Thanks all ! Hope everyone gonna make it ! (I will post a "Before / After" thread after my softmaxing journey and repeat after i get all the surgeries)

Season 17 Finals GIF by America's Got Talent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, litaz, BrahminBoss and 4 others
never seen a picture of you but since youre on this forum i prescribe you lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Dystopian, BrahminBoss and 5 others
cope, your maxilla is recessed thats why ure rotting on this site with the rest of us

Why waste time softmaxxing first if you know what surgeries will ascend you? Unless by softmaxxing you mean losing BF% then do that first

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Techno-Emperor
Why waste time softmaxxing first if you know what surgeries will ascend you? Unless by softmaxxing you mean losing BF% then do that first
1. Yeah gymaxing is the main component of my softmaxing journey
2. I will softmax all the time i need to get the money for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Been leaded here by people i met on discord 4 month ago. Since, I went on this forum everyday to find the best guides / advices to looksmax & understand what make a human attractive.

I can't elaborate more my plan because i noted EVERY guides here and I know exactly what surgeries i need to hardmaxx from 20yo to 25. I don't need this forum anymore & I will FINALLY start my ascension by softmaxing and then Hardmaxing when I reach my maximum potential with softmaxing

Thanks all ! Hope everyone gonna make it ! (I will post a "Before / After" thread after my softmaxing journey and repeat after i get all the surgeries)

Season 17 Finals GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Ascended Looksmaxxers should stay on this forum FOREVER even after ascension to help other Struggling Looksmaxxers as a sign of gratitude... Amnesia and Salludon are just a couple of examples.

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
I unironically love Sid so much...
He resonated with me as a child, and he still does.
I know someone in school that often times was referred to as sid because of his large eye spacing. F...

• Love it
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Ascended Looksmaxxers should stay on this forum FOREVER even after ascension to help other Struggling Looksmaxxers as a sign of gratitude... Amnesia and Salludon are just a couple of examples.
True, however I suspect Salludon of gatekeeping his gamechangers.

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
I know someone in school that often times was referred to as sid because of his large eye spacing. F...
I'd be honoured if I were compared to a PSL god like Sid

• +1
Reactions: Techno-Emperor and Magnum Opus
Yeah I will return here but i need to leave to start my plan bro I am sooo autistics than i always need to add moreee and moreee and I never start

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Yeah I will return here but i need to leave to start my plan bro I am sooo autistics than i always need to add moreee and moreee and I never start
Good luck! But remember to return to tell us how things are going and to teach us as well...

• +1
Reactions: Techno-Emperor
I wish you success with the accession. To hear that you are making an attempt is incredibly inspiring to me. Just know that we (the forum) are always available if you need support.

• +1
Reactions: Techno-Emperor