I just finished watching King Kong (2005). Here are my thoughts. (It’s basically a giga blackpilled movie)

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Think about it. A giant gorilla (the gorilla being a metaphor for deathnik men) that only interacts with people by eating them as sacrificial lambs, somehow changes his ways and/or tradition by befriending (read: basically simping for) a white woman instead his usual dark-skinned female victims. Then he fights a dozen of dinosaurs (another metaphor for thirsty deathnik men) to safeguard his prize (the white woman). Eventually he gets captured and showcased (deathnik men getting humiliated by the superior white natives of the west) thousands of miles away before finally breaking free, going on a rampage and risking his life again for a white woman. In the end, a bunch of white men shoot the deathnik (or gorilla, whatever) and he gives the last minutes of his life just to spend it with a white woman.

TL;DR: 2005 version of King Kong is basically about a FOB deathnik simping and dying for a white woman who eventually gets lynched by a group of white men.

@emeraldglass @edodalic29 @It'snotover @Ellipsis @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @Htobrother @Shieda_Kayn @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 32826 and 21 others
Over for .org users, can't even enjoy a simple movie in peace without over-analyzing :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BigBoy, Clark69 and 1 other person

Kingkong 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, BongMog, Debetro and 3 others
I already made a thread analyzing king kong in a blackpill sense lol

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Think about it. A giant gorilla (the gorilla being a metaphor for deathnik men) that only interacts with people by eating them as sacrificial lambs, somehow changes his ways and/or tradition by befriending (read: basically simping for) a white woman instead his usual dark-skinned female victims. Then he fights a dozen of dinosaurs (another metaphor for thirsty deathnik men) to safeguard his prize (the white woman). Eventually he gets captured and showcased (deathnik men getting humiliated by the superior white natives of the west) thousands of miles away before finally breaking free, going on a rampage and risking his life again for a white woman. In the end, a bunch of white men shoot the deathnik (or gorilla, whatever) and he gives the last minutes of his life just to spend it with a white woman.

TL;DR: 2005 version of King Kong is basically about a FOB deathnik simping and dying for a white woman who eventually gets lynched by a group of white men.

@emeraldglass @edodalic29 @It'snotover @Ellipsis @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @Htobrother @Shieda_Kayn @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax
the only thing I remember from King Kong is that giant bugs death scene

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Shit take
Gorilla resembles niggers, jews warned us about planned nigger overtake years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, gribsufer1, Deleted member 32826 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, edodalic29 and Interested
lost your mind on black pill

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LampPostPrime
I already made a thread analyzing king kong in a blackpill sense lol

Damn. I didn’t see this. And this was fairly recent. Mirin bhai. Great minds think alike.

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LampPostPrime
the only thing I remember from King Kong is that giant bugs death scene
Those bugs were terrifying. I am glad they don’t exist anymore (if they ever did).

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Shit take
Gorilla resembles niggers, jews warned us about planned nigger overtake years ago
To be fair, one of the main characters was played by a real Jew.

3 hours of a big monke chimping out, it's not a high iq movie lol
What’s pretty crazy is they used niggers to play the abos. Like what the fuck? Skull Island is located near Indonesia so they should have gone with abos to make it more realistic.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Interested
As a dinosaur fan I saw it as another showcase for having Tyrannosaurus get mogged. Ever since Jurassic Park III and Dino Crisis 2 whenever an apex predator is mentioned or used it is always measured by the might of T. rex just like in the recent trailer for Meg 2.

Which who already set the standard of comparisons ever since it was discovered in like what, 1905? Like Chad, everybody has to be compared to it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Gengar

I never thought about it that way, but you're damn right. No wonder simps are prevalent, they grew up watching such movies.

• JFL
Well it's been about 15 years but i recall liking the movie and kong simping for the blonde but him being an allegory for deathniks is news to me.

• JFL
As a dinosaur fan I saw it as another showcase for having Tyrannosaurus get mogged. Ever since Jurassic Park III and Dino Crisis 2 whenever an apex predator is mentioned or used it is always measured by the might of T. rex just like in the recent trailer for Meg 2.

Which who already set the standard of comparisons ever since it was discovered in like what, 1905? Like Chad, everybody has to be compared to it.
It did make me think of Jurassic Park. I have never been into this dinosaurus stuff myself though.

• +1
Reactions: infini
I never thought about it that way, but you're damn right. No wonder simps are prevalent, they grew up watching such movies.
Exactly. Plus they all go back to save ONE woman. I was thinking “If she was a he, would they have bothered rescuing?”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and emeraldglass
Well it's been about 15 years but i recall liking the movie and kong simping for the blonde but him being an allegory for deathniks is news to me.
Yeah, I did like the movie as well. It was very lengthy though, longer than 3 hours. I did skip the first half hour though.

You forgot the part were a bunch of cumskins decided it was worth to risk their lives in the island trying to rescue said white woman instead of leaving safely.

Cumskins, stay cucked by the mighty white woman.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 32826 and Gengar
You forgot the part were a bunch of cumskins decided it was worth to risk their lives in the island trying to rescue said white woman instead of leaving safely.

Exactly, I forgot to mention it but I did mention it here:

Exactly. Plus they all go back to save ONE woman. I was thinking “If she was a he, would they have bothered rescuing?”

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
It did make me think of Jurassic Park. I have never been into this dinosaurus stuff myself though.
Dinosaurs in the spectacle of evolution and Darwin is literal blackpill 101. This is why I jfl at religioncels although if it helps them cope day-by-day then sure, it's a reflection on the brutality of life depending on where you are (LMS). It's a massive rabbit hole in itself.

Make no mistake, Tyrannosaurus is such an important and OP discovery that all media always feels the need to mog it with other creatures, which is another way of saying it's a Chad that made the standard to mog, thereby everything gets measured by its standard.

In this King Kong, its concept is based on what if all of these prehistoric animals survived and entered convergent evolution to become extensions of all the species we all know.

• +1
They would have said “That’s part of the job. Let’s get out of here”. Did you watch the giant insect part? That’s how .org is for outsiders.😂

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

Dino Crisis 2 did the T-rex dirty. Het got fucked up by a giant Dino who came towards the end of the game. I felt for him.

• So Sad
Reactions: infini and Gengar
They would have said “That’s part of the job. Let’s get out of here”. Did you watch the giant insect part? That’s how .org is for outsiders.😂
Those giant insects were so disturbing. I saw myself getting swarmed by them. Bleghhh.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yeah, I did like the movie as well. It was very lengthy though, longer than 3 hours. I did skip the first half hour though.
Nigga if you skipped 15% of the movie you didnt watch it lmfao. How old are you? Strong zoomer attention span

• +1
Dino Crisis 2 did the T-rex dirty. Het got fucked up by a giant Dino who came towards the end of the game. I felt for him.
All of these mentioned did. And I love the Giga design and color scheme. It's the best rendition of it I've seen.
w-dragon_giganotosaurus__66278.1590083730.jpg
w-dragon_giganotosaurus1__26712.1590083781.jpg
w-dragon_giganotosaurus2__09734.1590083781.jpg

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and LampPostPrime

cope they went back to enslave the gorilla (based(

All of these mentioned did. And I love the Giga design and color scheme. It's the best rendition of it I've seen.
w-dragon_giganotosaurus__66278.1590083730.jpg
w-dragon_giganotosaurus1__26712.1590083781.jpg
w-dragon_giganotosaurus2__09734.1590083781.jpg

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back