I just found that I'm a case of Failure to Thrive, not just natural short stature

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
I was reading into height curves and from the age of 1 year forward u r supposed to more or less follow ur heigh growth curve.

As for height, when i was 1, i was in 30th percentile, then I got to 20th percentile by age 5, then 10th percentile, then i was in 5th percentile when i was 11.

My weight curve was too brutal. 1% percentile for weight at age 6.

I didn't eat. I just didn't. I was never hungry. I was disgusted by most foods. I would take hours to eat whatever was on my plate. My parents tried to make me eat however they could, they even made me go to a therapist at age 9 so i could get over my disgust of food.

Today, i'm 5 6.5 so im in the bottom 20% of height in my country and weigh 110 pounds.

But that's after getting HGH during my growth spurt bc my parents were based.

Edit: Fuck off to everyone saying this is genetic. i could have been 5 8 and have a more or less normal frame, if i had followed my weight of when i was a baby

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Beetlejuice and Hozay

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8080
Too many numbers, you gave me headache

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
just liftmaxx

5 feet 6.5 is the 20th in Germany?Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Tugas são os manlets da europa,deve ser por isso que nós brasileiros somos manlets.
eu morei no brasil tmb cara. eu era mais manlet aí do q aqui prq ia pra uma escola de branquela gigante

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
This is non-ironically sad I am sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
This is non-ironically sad I am sorry.
it's very very brutal. to think that for whatever reason i didnt eat and failed to reach my genetic potential. i hate everyone who just screams "genetics" when the situation is more complicated. Sure i would have never have been 6 foot, but a close to average height and a decent frame was possible

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Wow nigga I’m not a stats major tldr

never too late to develop a pituitary tumor tbh

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I didn't eat. I just didn't. I was never hungry. I was disgusted by most foods. I would take hours to eat whatever was on my plate. My parents tried to make me eat however they could
Same tbh