This Nigga claims 6‘4 and up is a bad height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and kebab
nigger

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody

This Nigga claims 6‘4 and up is a bad height

It’s better to be 6’1 than something overly tall like 6’5+ that’s just retarded and will scare off tons of women

• JFL
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
Bros content is very bad, he’s like the intro to the intro to the intro of the blackpill

• +1
It’s better to be 6’1 than something overly tall like 6’5+ that’s just retarded and will scare off tons of women

read the comments
never seen so many women lusting over a man without seeing his face all because of height
even 7 ft is a huge halo and better than 6'1

Bros content is very bad, he’s like the intro to the intro to the intro of the blackpill
nigga is 6'3 tyrone and just low iq. he has no idea what he's talking about

• +1
Reactions: Cope

read the comments
never seen so many women lusting over a man without seeing his face all because of height

It’s mostly gay men and trannies. Women don’t go out their way to look up very obscure youtube videos

• JFL
It’s mostly gay men and trannies. Women don’t go out their way to look up very obscure youtube videos
half of the comments are like im 5'2 he can pick me u like this etc, how many men are that height keep coping tho

nigga is 6'3 tyrone and just low iq. he has no idea what he's talking about
He offers very bluepilled advice and yet is somehow praised, ig most of the new “looksmaxxers” are just as braindead

• +1

read the comments

No shit because if you cover your face women just create an ideal image in their head. If he showed his face he would be failoid likely

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
No shit because if you cover your face women just create an ideal image in their head. If he showed his face he would be failoid likely
mental gymnastics are insane. the taller. the better. if you won't accept this I can't help u

mental gymnastics are insane. the taller. the better. if you won't accept this I can't help u
That's not what I said. Read again. If he revealed his face and was an ogre he wouldn't get those comments likely.

That's not what I said. Read again. If he revealed his face and was an ogre he wouldn't get those comments likely.
I mean that's obvious same goes for manlet chad. you ideally have both but id much rather be this guy with an ugly face than be chad face at 5'3

half of the comments are like im 5'2 he can pick me u like this etc, how many men are that height keep coping tho
You are the one coping, there are plenty of slayers your height while you cherrypick a few mentally ill women lusting over some extremely tall guy as “proof”

You are the one coping, there are plenty of slayers your height while you cherrypick a few mentally ill women lusting over some extremely tall guy as “proof”
never said its over at my height I don think it is obviously its a huge disadvantage tho

read the comments

that guy looks nowhere near 7ft Lol