I just fucked the thickest cock i’ve ever seen

Z

Zoom759

Banned
I wasn't going to fuck him.

It was a proper date. We went out for sushi, had good conversation. I invited him back to my place for some wine and to hangout. I was playing the 'good girl' and they don't fuck on first dates. We started making out and I was going to stop there and send him home. But I'm a slut, not a good girl. So when he asked if I wanted to move to the bedroom I of course said yes.

We stripped pretty quickly and I reached down to run my fingers over his cock teasingly. He was absolutely massive. As thick as a can of soda very nearly. I broke the kiss and said "I don't have condoms big enough for THAT." We confirmed I was on the pill and we would go bareback and got in bed.

I barely let him do foreplay because I was already wet and aching to feel it. I didn't think he'd fit at first. It took a couple strokes, him widening me slowly before he bottomed out. And when he started moving...

Fuck I'm getting wet just thinking of it.

The reverbations of pleasure that went through my entire body are indescribable. I swear I drooled a bit. He hit every spot there is to hit and then some. He was stretching me so much it was almost painful. I was trying to ride him slowly and get used to it but he grabbed my hips and picked up the pace.

He was almost too deep so I suggested we switch and he got on top. He pounded me and yall I lost my mind a bit or maybe I just fell in love. Either way I stared right into his eyes and kissed him every time he leaned down. He fucked me until he came inside me then stayed there until he started to soften.

I usually fuck them a few times and cut them loose but I'm going to hold tightly to this one. He's my new priority #1. I'm going to drop the sweet act and let him see the slut next time.

I cannot wait to feel him inside me again.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Vermilioncore and glizzygnasher68