I just got back from the massage parlor

D

Deleted member 31169

Diamond
She was prolly 23 and had one of the best asses ive seen... she was so attracted to me tho and said i was tall lol cuz my legs surpassed the lenght of the bed and said i need my own bed lol.

I was so fuckin horny and had a boner the whole time she was doing my chest... she as well she kept leaning onto my face with her chest and was exhaling hard so much with a little noise that made me even hornier.. but obv we both couldnt make moves cuz its muh professional...

I need to fuckn rub one out now........

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 5815
You could have just asked her to jerk you off if she was as attracted to you as you say she was.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 22918, thereallegend and 3 others
Show your face, Chadpreet.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Why didn't you try to pay her extra...

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
He said he got a boner at the massage parlor where the masseuse was attracted to him.

I always do get a boner. Its pretty natural i do. She was nice to look at and had a pretty good ass.

I wouldve made a move had it been a place in which happy endings are offered.

He said he got a boner at the massage parlor where the masseuse was attracted to him.
Yeah dumbass massage parlor not jerk me off parlor. Do you ask women to jerk you off whenever you feel like they're into you??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31169 and Deleted member 18582
Yeah dumbass massage parlor not jerk me off parlor. Do you ask women to jerk you off whenever you feel like they're into you??
No I am a KHV, but this is for people living in the real world.

• So Sad
No I am a KHV, but this is for people living in the real world.

No bro. Its prolly this easy over in the degenerate US. I dont live there. Youd be surprised how hard it is to get girls to get naked for you here regardless of how attracted theyre to you. Its rather a slow and gradual process.

all massage parlors secretly fo that why else would peole go there

Its a pro massage (medical). She is not a whore.
In my country if you pay them extra, they will professionally massage your penis and testicles too(for "medical" purposes, of course;)).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
In my country if you pay them extra, they will professionally massage your penis and testicles too(for "medical" purposes, of course;)).

They do here in certain parlours, ofc apart from parlours where they specifically mention its a medical massage no more. I had to go cuz i had slight back pain.

I have anxiety as well and my chest muscles get tense from time to time so id get a massage for that as well

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
They do here in certain parlours, ofc apart from parlours where they specifically mention its a medical massage no more. I had to go cuz i had slight back pain.
Circulation problems, cramps, fibrosis, nodules and other similar conditions in your penis and testicles can also be improved with medical massage.

• JFL
Reactions: exo, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 31169
Circulation problems, cramps, fibrosis, nodules and other similar conditions in your penis and testicles can also be improved with medical massage.

I shoulda just pulled it out. Too high inhib for that :(

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
all massage parlors secretly fo that why else would peole go there
Gee idk, I'm going go out on a limb here and say they go there for massages??

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
She was like 45+.
still counts lmao

Counts

• +1
  • JFL
She was like 45+.
I remember every single compliment I ever got in the last 6-7ish years, and they were all from 30+ yr old women lmao
(excluding family obv)

• +1
  • Woah
I remember every single compliment I ever got in the last 6-7ish years, and they were all from 30+ yr old women lmao
(excluding family obv)
You could get some nice milf puss puss.

• JFL