I just got called a fag for being descent

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
I was smoking in a public bank and these girls sit there so I immediately get up and they scream that I’m a faggot :feelskek:

Nigga I’m not gonna be making some ppl consume second hand smoke tf is this shit :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Deleted member 1140, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Wtf? who does that. Larp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, deadstock, greycel and 1 other person
Girls get so hurt at even the slightest hint of rejection. Imagine a guy screaming at a woman for moving away from him and calling her a dyke.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer, Bars and 5 others
Girls get so hurt at even the slightest hint of rejection. Imagine a guy screaming at a woman for moving away from him and calling her a dyke.
Can we live in this timeline?

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
they actually complimented u, didnt want u to move, took ur moving as a rejection

Wtf? who does that. Larp.
It happens often because I don’t give women attention even if ur normie if a girl who usually gets attention doesn’t get it from u she calls u gay

I remember one time this girl from my class was asking me for a massage and I said no so she called me a fag and said I had a small dick :feelskek:

yo yo yo bitch said im hot man i told her i agree
she gon really think im hot if i told her my deegres

I was smoking in a public bank and these girls sit there so I immediately get up and they scream that I’m a faggot :feelskek:

Nigga I’m not gonna be making some ppl consume second hand smoke tf is this shit :forcedsmile:
At that point you should've just flamed them. Called them ugly to their face, and that you seeing them spoiled the rest of your day

Even if they are good looking
It's actually a good thing. Their ego will be shattered and they'll benefit more in life from that

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 21182
At that point you should've just flamed them. Called them ugly to their face, and that you seeing them spoiled the rest of your day

Even if they are good looking
They were of arguable age too tbh i just said i got up because I dont wanna smoke near ppl and they start laughing

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Can we live in this timeline?
I have done something similar a few times, and it's funny to see the faces of some who are used to other treatment

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Imretarded?
t happens often because I don’t give women attention even if ur normie if a girl who usually gets attention doesn’t get it from u she calls u gay
They don't know you. What rejection? you just got up. All you did was to get up, and they called you a fag? idk man, sounds weird.

They don't know you. What rejection? you just got up. All you did was to get up, and they called you a fag? idk man, sounds weird.
I mean u would also feel bad if u sit somewhere and a girl gets up as soon as ur ass hits the bank
Even if she’s a goblin it feels like rejection

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have done something similar a few times, and it's funny to see the faces of some who are used to other treatment
Damn. a bit mean dont you think:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
u grt approached so much as ethnic its unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and TechnoBoss

Cigs?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I mean u would also feel bad if u sit somewhere and a girl gets up as soon as ur ass hits the bank
Even if she’s a goblin it feels like rejection
True, but I wouldn't talk smack. Never saw anything like that.

nigga had women coming up to him and he left

u grt approached so much as ethnic its unbelievable
They were MENA tho not German usually these girls are more NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140