I just got fillers

T

TheEyesChico

Iron
I just got back from my filler appointment.

Got juvederm volumma

I got 1ml in temples, 1ml chin, 2ml in each jaw angle for a total of 2k euros

temples and chin from profile look good

but I see no fucking difference in my jaw JFL

As I have a plane tomorrow, doctor said it's more safe to just put 2ml now, and come back for more. I probably need 4ml in each side. But I don't get it, this dude got great result with only 2ml in each side like me. https://looksmax.org/threads/jawline-filler-effect-after-swelling.63172/

before
Screen Shot 2019 11 18 at 83125 PM

after
Screen Shot 2019 11 18 at 83225 PM

I don't see any difference brah

You might have inward tilting ramus, so any fillers at the gonion are still not going to be visible from the front (unless you get A LOT of fillers at the ramus and gonion). This would also explain why it would look good from the side.

You might have inward tilting ramus, so any fillers at the gonion are still not going to be visible from the front (unless you get A LOT of fillers at the ramus and gonion). This would also explain why it would look good from the side.

yh that's the case. Also from the front you can see I have uneven jawline, the masseter on the left is more developped and give a wider look

left side before fillers
Screen Shot 2019 11 18 at 84835 PM

right side
Screen Shot 2019 11 18 at 84951 PM

will clean shave next week to see how the jaw fillers look from side profile

Also from the front you can see I have uneven jawline, the masseter on the left is more developped and give a wider look
I have the same thing. I think its potentially from sleeping on the same side everynight. They should have put more fillers in the less developed side though, to improve symmetry. Im looking into gh peptides to potentially trigger more jaw growth, although that comes with its own issues so fillers is probably the best route.

Go for Radiesse filler next time, it will last 2 years. Hyaluron is only 6 months.

Go for Radiesse filler next time, it will last 2 years. Hyaluron is only 6 months.
I think im tempted to go Hyaluron just because of all the talk recently about how the fillers may travel around the face. If it lasts longer then theres more time for it to move somewhere undesired.