I just got in a fight with my boss

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Every wednesday and saturday I work at a booze shop so my countries tax department won’t fuck me in the ass for crypto. I barely have any free time left since I go to college and work at that retarded shop.
I’m burned out and irritated asf 24/7 cuz of anadrol.

Every saturday I have to work with my boss since it’s my first few times working there. He’s always been an annoying balding cuck but today was way worse. He’s constantly telling me to do things in a passive agressive way and when I don’t know something he sighs as if he’s gonna die of pneumonia. I’ve been trying to stay calm and listen to his bullshit since he’s still my boss and I can’t lose this job or I’m screwed in my poopoohole.

So today he was constantly being passive agressive acting like he’s better than me, I was getting crazy fed up with it but kept my cool. The shop was closed and he was folding the tickets of today, he asked me do you know how to do this, I said no. He showed me and he tried to hand it to me. I reach my arm out and he throws it on the ground and says ‘oops’. I lose it

‘Wtf is your problem with me, do you have no life? Do you get off on annoying colleagues?’ He loses it too and starts saying ‘your attitude is terrible when you work here and you can’t do shit, you’re useless’
Atp I wanna grab a pen and fucking pierce his skull but I push him. My colleagues keep us apart and he walks away to his little office and says I have to go.
When he was gone everyone there said ‘just don’t react to him, he’s annoying asf and everyone hates him’

Next wednesday I’m quitting.
The funny thing is he can’t fire me unless I do solething horrific like sexually assault someone at work jfl. I’m thinking of touching his wife to show him true dominance but I think he’d kill himself :forcedsmile:

Tldr, my boss is an idiot and I’m gonna kill him next week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, NZb6Air and Nirvana
cool story bhai but you never told me how you got thicker lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, watah, billymidnight and 1 other person
balding 40-50 year old subhumans are the most aggresive and miserable niggas ever,i just about knocked one out last year and i pushed him soo hard to the ground

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga, sbrbrz777 and PsychoDsk
balding 40-50 year old subhumans are the most aggresive and miserable niggas ever,i just about knocked one out last year and i pushed him soo hard to the ground
Forreal, they’re worse than every female on this planet put together in one room. I mean I’d be miserable and aggressive too when I can’t satisfy my wife and get no respect frim my children jfl