I just got kicked out, I’m homeless

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
So over for my life
I’m a worthless junkie that is homeless, my mom beat me tf up and pcked my bags. Now I’m at a foids house but I have to leave tomorrow. So tomorrow I’m officially homeless :forcedsmile:
I’m addicted to roids and drugs with no place to live

Ahh brings me back
Used to live in an orphanage, now I’m back to my roots type sheet, only without a roof over my head

I might genuinely off myself soon :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, billymidnight, PeakIncels and 42 others
Don’t kill urself stop doing drugs check into rehab see if ur parents will take u back if u do that. If not do u have any friends to stay with until u find a job to pay for rent?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Bars, i_love_roosters and 11 others
Check into rehab immediately

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing, alurmo and 4 others
bro lost his verified badge, now hes homeless, whats next :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight, yolan, Alt Number 3 and 14 others
Don’t kill urself stop doing drugs check into rehab see if ur parents will take u back if u do that. If not do u have any friends to stay with until u find a job to pay for rent?
So over for my life
I’m a worthless junkie that is homeless, my mom beat me tf up and pcked my bags. Now I’m at a foids house but I have to leave tomorrow. So tomorrow I’m officially homeless :forcedsmile:

Ahh brings me back
Used to live in an orphanage, now I’m back to my roots type sheet, only without a roof over my head

Bro is homeless still fck foids

Meanwhile sub5 here has millionaire parents still vitgin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Rea, psychomandible and 4 others
Don’t kill urself stop doing drugs check into rehab see if ur parents will take u back if u do that. If not do u have any friends to stay with until u find a job to pay for rent

I don’t have family members, just my mom but she hates me. idk if my friends can take me in for a while, life sucks bro idk what I can do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, PsychoH, Gengar and 4 others
Being a drug addict is the worst fate imaginable. Good luck bhai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, Alt Number 3, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Do you have a plan for tomorrow?

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, BrutalMogger and PsychoDsk
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Joshrc, MoggerM and 8 others
Bro is homeless still fck foids

Meanwhile sub5 here has millionaire parents still vitgin
Life’s deeper then fucjing foids retard

I don’t have family members, just my mom but she hates me. idk if my friends can take me in for a while, life sucks bro idk what I can do
Bruh I think best is to get clean asap no matter what and start making ur own money. U should consider staying at homeless shelter or in a car or something if not friend house until u make enough money to get back on ur feet. U can do it bro just lock tf in no more drugs start taking care of urself u can get thru it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Gengar, ChadL1te and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, N1666, MoggerM and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, PsychoH, Gengar and 4 others
just take more drugs bro you will be happy again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerM, raleqtambrobret, psychomandible and 4 others

Bruh I think best is to get clean asap no matter what and start making ur own money. U should consider staying at homeless shelter or in a car or something if not friend house until u make enough money to get back on ur feet. U can do it bro just lock tf in no more drugs start taking care of urself u can get thru it
I really don't recommend shelters. In the US the shelter system is worse/more dangerous than being on the streets. Your stuff will be stolen in there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, PsychoH, Gengar and 5 others

I really hope so man

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Suns9999, truthhurts and 2 others
So over for my life

Ahh brings me back

is my nigga actually homeless

• +1
Reactions: watah, Suns9999, truthhurts and 2 others
have you tried subliminals + semen retention?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, nofap, MoggerM and 10 others
I really don't recommend shelters. In the US the shelter system is worse/more dangerous than being on the streets. Your stuff will be stolen in there.
Goddamn nigers can’t have shjt in this country

I really hope so man
If u have the money to rent out hotel ur chillin bro just get to working and staying sober u can turn ur situation around quickly in a few months with consistency and dedication. Believe in urself

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, PsychoH, Gengar and 5 others
is it the infamous HTN JB slayer or a local homeless crack junkie
which one are you bro
stick to making consistent tales instead of fentanyl story arcs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, psychomandible, Alucard69 and 7 others
holy shit
why she kicked u out

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and BrutalMogger
Not really, all my friends live with their parents so idk yet. As last resort I’ll rent out a hotel in my city and go from there
Going homeless has always been a big fear of mine. You should prioritize getting sober, staying healthy, and finding decent shelter. If friend can't help you, a homeless shelter can't help you, and you run out of hotel money find a quiet spot where you can actually get good rest. Got to take the steps now before you become one of those guys lost in the street. Those guys whose bodies are so abused from the street heat, limited and bad sleep on rough ground, lack of good food, general stress that they go crazy and they're so messed up that it'll be hard for them to find a way out of the streets. You got to stop that leak now.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PsychoH, PsychoDsk and 2 others
lol kill your mom and lie to the government that she is still alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latvianchud185, borntosuffer and Suns9999
Joking aside, good luck.
Do not off yourself.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PsychoH, Suns9999 and 3 others
So over for my life

Ahh brings me back

were you adopted? Probeer anders idd naar vrienden te gaan en tijdelijk daar wonen terwijl je werk zoekt. Als het moet zou ik gewoon langs supermarkten ofzo kijken of je daar ff kan werken om huur te betalen

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Gengar, Suns9999 and 2 others
Don't end yourself, get into rehab and try and if u can get a job. Try and get a place to stay ASAP. homeless life is no joke

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Gaygymmaxx, Gengar and 3 others
Op signature..

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PsychoH, Suns9999 and truthhurts
If you live in US, go to Job Corps. It sucks there, but is better than being homeless. Housing, food, and education is free. They force you to be clean. If not, then go to rehab.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, PsychoH, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Didn’t you day your at uni? Get an accommodation asap

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and truthhurts
So over for my life

Ahh brings me back

plead with ur mom, low t cuck trait but only way to make it make her feel bad or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Suns9999, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
I was there before. It’s not as bad as you first think.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PsychoDsk and truthhurts
Do u have a car bro

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PsychoDsk
Just live in ur car

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PsychoDsk
Her parents came home and I had to leave
Can’t go to a hotel cuz it’s too late, so this da spot innit

What y’all rating my dinner and setup

4CA0BF5D 12E0 44FB B9D6 73744CC74E4A
A49AAEE0 4CA7 4F05 A33B 28A97E718039
34F5291B 342A 44B5 BC25 F85B99F3EAE0

Life’s so great forreal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, N1666, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
only crime is left

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
were you adopted? Probeer anders idd naar vrienden te gaan en tijdelijk daar wonen terwijl je werk zoekt. Als het moet zou ik gewoon langs supermarkten ofzo kijken of je daar ff kan werken om huur te betalen
Ben verlaten als klein kind, moest naar een weeshuis tot mijn mama mij trg in huis nam. Mn papa is een junkie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Gengar, NZb6Air and 3 others
You know what to do now buddy

Find Allah

He is in ur heart waiting for you to reach out to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Suns9999
Didn’t you day your at uni? Get an accommodation asap
Starts in 2 weeks, that’s why I’m thinking of getting a ‘kot’, like an apartment shared with other students. It’s a little late now and hella expensive but idc I’m happy with just a bedroom and a toilet ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PsychoH, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Ben verlaten als klein kind, moest naar een weeshuis tot mijn mama mij trg in huis nam. Mn papa is een junkie
Moge Allah swt je bijstaan in je moeilijke tijd. Ik hoop dat het goedkomt. Wat is je plan van actie. Ik zou dit gebruiken als wake up call en nooit meer drugs aanraken man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Suns9999
“Just a homeless guy”

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
his next post is gonna be him slaying 10 stacies tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, psychomandible, Suns9999 and 2 others
aren’t you Chad? Just get some foid to take care of you until you get back on your feet:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, psychomandible, Suns9999 and 1 other person
If you live in US, go to Job Corps. It sucks there, but is better than being homeless. Housing, food, and education is free. They force you to be clean. If not, then go to rehab.
first time i’ve ever seen someone mention that program on here. im going in a couple weeks :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

• cannotbeasked
Back