I just got measured without shoes

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
I thought I was 6'1. Measured height without shoes and turns out I'm 6'0, fuck this shit roping tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, sorrowfulsad, Steph4gr and 2 others
that happens to be the case with most members

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I used to think I was 6'0, turns out im 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
I thought I was 6'1. Measured height without shoes and turns out I'm 6'0, fuck this shit roping tomorrow.
A number is just a cope, all that matters is your competition, even if you are theoretically 190cm but you walk in your city and see many guys taller then you then it won't help you much. Do you notice people your age being taller then you on the streets regularly? If not then it doesn't matter if you found out that you are not some magical number

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 470
A number is just a cope, all that matters is your competition, even if you are theoretically 190cm but you walk in your city and see many guys taller then you then it won't help you much. Do you notice people your age being taller then you on the streets regularly? If not then it doesn't matter if you found out that you are not some magical number
didn't read but sounds like manlet cope to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and TsarTsar444
I'm 6'0 too, bro, I feel your pain

still mog me

😭

I used to think i was 6'1, turns out i'm 5'4

Most users here overestimate their height. I am a psl conaisseur so i state my barefoot mid day height

this whole thread is cringe