I just got my blood work done (sheboons shouldn't run a lab)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I sat down, and they didn’t answer half of my questions because they didn’t know the answers.

They were just sitting at the computer, trying to type what was on the script I gave them. When she took all the vials of my blood, she threw some in the basket hard, and the rest fell on the floor and she almost stepped on it.

She was arguing with the other black girl at the computer for like 10 mins holy shit cause she didn't know how to work a fucking computer.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and org3cel.RR
imagine your job being to run tests on some subhuman's blood so he can sperg out about his t levels

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Bdot and CoreSchizo
imagine your job being to run tests on some subhuman's blood so he can sperg out about his t levels
Nah this was to see if I had hepatitis or not so I can get biologics

Those are some professional people!! Even in mumbai it would have been better jfl

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I sat down, and they didn’t answer half of my questions because they didn’t know the answers.

They were just sitting at the computer, trying to type what was on the script I gave them. When she took all the vials of my blood, she threw some in the basket hard, and the rest fell on the floor and she almost stepped on it.

She was arguing with the other black girl at the computer for like 10 mins holy shit cause she didn't know how to work a fucking computer.
Jfll low iq sheboons

• +1
I hate people who dont do their job right so fkn much, especially if they are public workers.

Like 2 days ago I was at some public services centre for some paperwork and some fat bald boomer was playing with his phone behind the glass and not even looking at me when I asked him to assist me, then I waited 30 seconds and asked him again and he murmured something and didnt do fuck all for like 2 more minutes, playing with his phone as if my time is worthless. Waste of oxygen, I'd rip his head off if I could.

• +1