I just got played by the nastiest bitch ever

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Silver
This bitch glazed me for 2 months talking about how she wanted to suck my dick and would let me do absolutely anything to her. She was freaky as fuck, I honestly didn't like her too much. She was on my dick spamming me on facetime and begging me to hang. I always avoided her and rejected her requests. It seemed she liked it. For some fucking stupid ass reason I became obsessed with the attention she gave me. I catched feelings and discreetly began showing interest. I began facetiming her, texting her and answering faster. It was cool for like one day, until she suddenly said she didn't like me anymore, which was crazy to me because she literally spammed me and reposted tiktok videos about me only 2 days ago. She really turned me on and left.. This stupid whore ISTG I fucking hate her. How can you be so manipulative. It's like every bitch ever loves me until I show some natural human feelings back. These bitches are so tiring. She now says she feels bad for me. I feel so played. She ruined my ego. Fuck her. This fucking bitch. I honestly can't describe the feeling I have rn. I need advice on how to get her back so I can ruin her ego and destroy her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twinkceluwu, HighTierSubhuman, ihearvoices and 1 other person
you should’ve kept stringing her along instead of acting like a simp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KevinDurder and Suns9999
you should’ve kept stringing her along instead of acting like a simp
I couldn't stop it, the dopamine I got from her ass texting me the most freaky shit was insane

I couldn't stop it, the dopamine I got from her ass texting me the most freaky shit was insane

how old is she? what kinds of things would she text you?
:feelshmm:

is this the trinity killer

Feel you bro

Just make sure you learn from your mistakes

Dont catch feelings for bops lol

This bitch glazed me for 2 months talking about how she wanted to suck my dick and would let me do absolutely anything to her. She was freaky as fuck, I honestly didn't like her too much. She was on my dick spamming me on facetime and begging me to hang. I always avoided her and rejected her requests. It seemed she liked it. For some fucking stupid ass reason I became obsessed with the attention she gave me. I catched feelings and discreetly began showing interest. I began facetiming her, texting her and answering faster. It was cool for like one day, until she suddenly said she didn't like me anymore, which was crazy to me because she literally spammed me and reposted tiktok videos about me only 2 days ago. She really turned me on and left.. This stupid whore ISTG I fucking hate her. How can you be so manipulative. It's like every bitch ever loves me until I show some natural human feelings back. These bitches are so tiring. She now says she feels bad for me. I feel so played. She ruined my ego. Fuck her. This fucking bitch. I honestly can't describe the feeling I have rn. I need advice on how to get her back so I can ruin her ego and destroy her.
she sensed ur inner light wasnt good enough