bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
20mg for 6 months or more, slow ascension from pizza face to sexy face

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin, PseudoMaxxer, Clown Show and 1 other person
mirin

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
10-20 mg accutane for me for less than a month did more than 200 $ + skincare routine for years

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

• Love it
Don't take that poison, you are at the verge of losing your hair or getting nasty aide effects.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vzaat, Deleted member 32973, schizo echochamber and 2 others
I am going tomorrow to derma for another check up and I will demand accutane. If she starts bullshitting, Im just going to stand up and leave.

Even after you get rid of acne, can you still cycle accutane later on in life?

• +1
Don't take that poison, you are at the verge of losing your hair or getting nasty aide effects.
20mg is extremely low dose won’t have any side effect

I am going tomorrow to derma for another check up and I will demand accutane. If she starts bullshitting, Im just going to stand up and leave.

My derm gave me accutane on his own will but I’m on a shit on of anti bitoics with it to prevent the purge.

Yes you can cycle it but u need to monitor your liver blood work

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Clown Show
10-20 mg accutane for me for less than a month did more than 200 $ + skincare routine for years
Did you have any acne? Skin care is cope, only chemicals matter. You can get chemicals without the brand name for cheap

dont dose too high, i did 4-6 months on 20 or 40 mg and my eyes are still red/puffy/burn

• JFL
dont dose too high, i did 4-6 months on 20 or 40 mg and my eyes are still red/puffy/burn
I won’t let my derm go with higher dose. How long did it take to get clear skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and bradpittshairline
accutane changed my life just drink a lot of water during the treatment and see your skin go model tier
Life fuel. I decended hard after acne

why does that shit take so long to work?
Low dose means it takes longer to build the cumulative dose at which accutane benefits can be reaped. High dose accelerates the timeline but risk of side effects becomes higher

Almost three months on Accutane here. The side effects I have experienced are dry eyes, dandruff, and dry lips. But the treatment is tolerable compared to the insecurity that acne covering all over your face causes.
Never had acne insecurity but my dating life went to shit after it. I have oily scalp related flaking so accutane might solve my type of dandruff

where do you get non name brand accutane?

making me think about it…

you’ll need to, it will come back later in life with accutane

Almost three months on Accutane here. The side effects I have experienced are dry eyes, dandruff, and dry lips. But the treatment is tolerable compared to the insecurity that acne covering all over your face causes.
do you have an before and after?

Also did you have mild acne or fucked up acne? and how much time did it take to clear your skin

I am going to ask for ratings next month before leaving this forum. Do you want me to tag you then?
Yes, please.
Just like me. How did your derma give it to you then?

They always bullshit and give it to people with huge acne.
My treatment is not over. It goes on until June, 2024. But it just took three months for me to have less acne.
Got it. Did you see any results?

Is your skin clear?

only side effects were dry lips and dry skin and scalp . But once you stop the accutane the side effects goes away
did you stop?

The problem for me is the dry scalp.

I’m already norwood ong and i gotta hop on Fin Asap.

Making my scalp more dry than now is gonna be fatal for my hairs

Two dermatologists did not prescribe me Accutane. I was angry to the point that I had given up on it until a friend of mine said she knew a woman who prescribed Accutane and gave me her number. That was it. That is why networking is important.

Yes, but I have more months ahead.

Almost there.
i know a friends who got prescribed Acc too.

But his shitface was purging with hella acne, he was a monster.

I’m gonna ask him in future if i wanna hop in that stack too

did you stop?

The problem for me is the dry scalp.

I’m already norwood ong and i gotta hop on Fin Asap.

Making my scalp more dry than now is gonna be fatal for my hairs
I took like 7-10 days 10-20 mg a day,depends how i felt . after that i stopped cuz dandruff annoyed me,and no more pimples on the back for 2 weeks + . then i got 2-3 pimples back on back again,i took again 10 mg but that time once 2-3 days and now my back is pimpless again

its the only thing that helped my acnee

• +1
Did you have any acne? Skin care is cope, only chemicals matter. You can get chemicals without the brand name for cheap
i had mild back acnee ( face was clear tho )

• +1
I took like 7-10 days 10-20 mg a day,depends how i felt . after that i stopped cuz dandruff annoyed me,and no more pimples on the back for 2 weeks + . then i got 2-3 pimples back on back again,i took again 10 mg but that time once 2-3 days and now my back is pimpless again

its the only thing that helped my acnee
mh that could be an idea yeah.

Might call up a ferma and see what he thinks.

I got face and back acne, both mild tho

• +1
I won’t let my derm go with higher dose. How long did it take to get clear skin
Most of it goes away after like 2 months then the remainder takes a bit longer

• +1