I just got stood up by a hinge foid

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
So she texted me this morning asking if I wanted to hangout tn and that she waited from our last date til she was sober and recovered from not sleeping for over 2 days to hangout… and then :forcedsmile: we spend the rest of the day texting and shit and we agree to go out after she got home at around 6:30… :Comfy: obviously she’s an insecure foid and was giga stressing and told me she wants to look presentable, saying other shit being all excited :soy::soy: :Comfy:

Now here’s the good part :lul: it comes to around 7 and she texts me ‘I’m so sorry you’re hot but I’m spastic and I’m gonna be obsessed’ and then blocks me ON EVERYTHING in the span of 1 minute.

Obviously then I’m not mad coz ik what this bitch is doing… Blud thinks she really smart like that :feelshah::feelshah: :ROFLMAO:and that I didn’t forget about her not caring if I Joe Goldberg maxxed and her being giga nervous every time she saw, texted and called me. Yes, this includes photos :p;)
3EC396AB AAE6 4A72 97A3 A0D1F35EAAA9
This one being one I sent to her telling after she said ‘sigma alpha male’ and I told her to ‘get mogged’ and she said ‘mewing’ :owo: after which I replied with a tik tok of barret mogging then her going ‘hahahaha.’

JFL at foids doing this shit coz they’re hormonal and having a nervous breakdown. Not sure if nervy b is the most legit theory here but it has to be what the fuck else could it be since she thinks I’m the smartest guy she’s ever met, and so ‘just like mesmerising and hypnotic… just everything.’

Yes, it could be the case she switched me (insert here BA6D2FE6 E5DB 4535 9C39 E2670932532B ) for some different cock but I doubt it tbh.:feelshah::unsure: Or could it be…

Can you believe
that she got so fucking nervous I was going to take her out on a real cute date for ice cream and then go somewhere else nice plus back to mine after instead of just wanting to fuck her… just fucking lol brahs.

Anyways, I don’t know what the fuck this means and if she’ll text me back after she’s off her period (she told me first time I shouldn’t get my hopes up coz she’s on it and didn’t want to disappoint me) but I’m 50/50 on that. I already sent her a bunch of anonymous texts and spam called her on no caller id so I’m gonna leave it for now but holy shit are foids fucking INSANE.

All this
coz she either changed her mind for some bigger bwc or had a mental breakdown coz she thought in her mind that she … probably??? wouldn’t be good enough for me and that I wouldn’t like her or think she’s too boring, weird and insecure :lul:

Slayers tap in and let me know what this means :feelswhy::feelswhy: I was looking forward to seeing her FUCKKKKK :rolleyes::rage:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, ShowerMaxxing, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
mirin aryan pheno

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger
dnr, sub Chad treatment, nothing to read here really

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Eriot Lodger, greycel and 2 others
dnr, sub Chad treatment, nothing to read here really
Odds are I’m the hottest guy she’s talked to even though I’m sub chad

Okay but seriously I hope she unblocks me :feelswhy:

@WishIwasChico

Last edited:
A chad emptied his balls in her instead

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Eriot Lodger and incelmogger
was gonna roast u but realised it was incelmogger my countryman

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incelmogger and Aero
She didn’t wanna get pump and dumped again lol. Or she has a bf

What she look like

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
When OP asks ‘what’s wrong’ as she moans and pants she tells him she has really bad cramps :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Brah was NOT on the calls and did NOT see the text messages 😭🙏🏻

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
She didn’t wanna get pump and dumped again lol. Or she has a bf
She was acc scared that I wouldn’t like her and didn’t know that I didn’t just want to fuck her (I obv still am tho). Typical foid being nervous and getting scared and then proceeding to shower me w compliments again.