I just got the sunken eye look from my mum?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Probably it wasn’t just the stress?
I just found this photo of my mum where she was the same age , 22. U can clearly see that she has this thin /little sunken skin look under her eyes as well…
But she was still very gl and stacylite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Stacylite :lul:

I can already tell she was Becky at best

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 1140, Moggie and 2 others
Posting your moms face on .org :feelsmega:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Moggie, Deleted member 18694 and 3 others
Yeah it's genes. Stop worrying.

Yeah it's genes. Stop worrying.
But still I should have better skin there than she cause men have usually thicker skin than women. The sunken eye look were also noticeable in pics were she was 16/17 and at this age I had better under eyes than she

Holy fuck you totally look like your mum , you undereyes , naso folds and philtrum everything identical.

Holy fuck you totally look like your mum , you undereyes , naso folds and philtrum everything identical.
Wtf no
Her face is a lot smaller
Different nose
Dofferent eyes/ eye color
And philtrum completely different as well

But I din’t look like my dad as well (god thanks)

Whats her eye color, seems to have better eye color than you

yea but her coloring mogs yours
She has way shorter face, smoother philtrum, different face shape, different nose etc.. i don’t see similarities

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Proof

Attachments

• 2F9081D8-6C3C-4CDE-A3DF-13188EAB470A.jpeg
    2F9081D8-6C3C-4CDE-A3DF-13188EAB470A.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 0
Wtf no
Her face is a lot smaller
Different nose
Dofferent eyes/ eye color
And philtrum completely different as well

But I din’t look like my dad as well (god thanks)
i haven't seen her full face so i don't know if its small or not but your midface looks exact same like her maybe 80-90% similarities i can see.

Your eyes have weird mix of green and brown
I once had very dark brows
Idk if it’s lightning but my eyes look way lighter and greener now in every pic

It could be cope but I’ve listen to green a subliminal a time long
Or it’s just melanin loss from stress

Attachments

• E94A1D32-ACBF-4771-9DA2-93280646CC0C.png
    E94A1D32-ACBF-4771-9DA2-93280646CC0C.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
S
I once had very dark brows
Idk if it’s lightning but my eyes look way lighter and greener now in every pic

It could be cope but I’ve listen to green a subliminal a time long
Or it’s just melanin loss from stress
Subliminals are cope but some people's eyes get lighter as they age

i haven't seen her full face so i don't know if its small or not but your midface looks exact same like her maybe 80-90% similarities i can see.
I really don’t see any similarities
I look more like her grandpa when he was young.

Attachments

• 8DA74AD2-B627-4050-BE1E-89138064FC86.jpeg
    8DA74AD2-B627-4050-BE1E-89138064FC86.jpeg
    365.2 KB · Views: 0
I really don’t see any similarities
I look more like her grandpa when he was young.
where is the grandpa? if you post pic at the same angle as your mum i would think you're her lil brother.

where is the grandpa? if you post pic at the same angle as your mum i would think you're her lil brother.
Lil brother? So she looked older at my age?

• JFL
Reactions: Asteroidzz
@Leo0509
You are a handsome guy. Lovely eyes and, of course, brown/green eyes suit you well.

It is NOT about the COLOR of the eyes, but the LIGHT in them that makes a difference. People need to get this right.

Nice lips, jaw and chin line, nice eyebrows, and awesome hair.

Still very young, and sure, maybe the fat or "hollowness" in the mid-face area will be more apparent as you age, and maybe but only maybe, at that point, you can think of fat transfer of malar implants.

Good genes and good-looking dude!

Be careful using cellphone cameras as a reference because they distort the ratio and depth of the neck with the face overall.✌️

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
@Leo0509
You are a handsome guy. Lovely eyes and, of course, brown/green eyes suit you well.

It is NOT about the COLOR of the eyes, but the LIGHT in them that makes a difference. People need to get this right.

Still very young, and sure, maybe the fat or "hollowness" in the mid-face area will be more apparent as you age, and maybe but only maybe, at that point, you can think of fat transfer of malar implants.

Be careful using cellphone cameras as a reference because they distort the ratio and depth of the neck with the face overall.✌️
Never been so blue pilled

U are new here, right?
I am kinda old. Lol

Also, the light casts a shadow on top of your head/brow ridge (profile picture before/after) and is the worst indicator of your "bad skin or concern."

You are making decisions based on terrible lighting. Fix the light bulb, and your issue is fixed.

I am kinda old. Lol

Also, the light casts a shadow on top of your head/brow ridge (profile picture before/after) and is the worst indicator of your "bad skin or concern."

You are making decisions based on terrible lighting. Fix the light bulb, and your issue is fixed.
And what about the nasolabial fold u see in that pic?

And what about the nasolabial fold u see in that pic?
How old are you?

Yes, there is a good possibility that you will need fat transfer of malar implants.

Stay away from silicon.

@Leo0509

Foid detected

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jade and Moggie

you kind of look like this guy lol

• So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado
You have a gay alien skull yet you obsess over your skin all day.
Funny GIF