i just got utterly annihilated NT wise by a high tier becky with a fat ass

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
i was trying to be funny but she took them as insults then suddenly logged off after saying good night. when my sense of humor is working on multiple levels of irony it's hard to be normal anymore

guess what boyos? the NTpill is real and it's here to stay. once they catch a whiff of how fucked up you are despite your looks it's game over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Catawampus, Deleted member 4209 and 6 others

she blocked me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
inel trait

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Cope it's all looks

my oneitis quit talking to me and i dont even know what i said.

my oneitis quit talking to me and i dont even know what i said.

it's not even what is said most of the time - it's how you say it, intonation, facial expressions, etc

There's a threshold on what you can and what you can't say. That threshold is your looks. You can start talking about anal and she'll be intrigued if your looks are good enough, or disgusted, repulsed and call the police. It's all about your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 4209
it's not even what is said most of the time - it's how you say it, intonation, facial expressions, etc
i cant do any of those things

on the tests where you have to guess emotion based on a pic of a guys face i score 0/100

i simply don't understand feelings and what the average people think.

i cant do any of those things

on the tests where you have to guess emotion based on a pic of a guys face i score 0/100

i simply don't understand feelings and what the average people think.

have you been diagnosed with autism? in my case i recognize that stuff it's just social isolation has made me awkward

have you been diagnosed with autism? in my case i recognize that stuff it's just social isolation has made me awkward
cant get diagnosed if never go to doctor

*insert eddie murphy tapping head gif*

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
i mean, at least you'r gl and white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
what did you say bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i mean, at least you'r gl and white.

not anymore im bloatmaxxed atm

what did you say bro

i just kept making jokes about her job that i thought was obvious sarcasm but she was like "you don't even know me or my life so why would you say that?"

thinking it over, i think it's possible she was just low iq and too sensitive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
“BUT BRO CHAD CAN BE AUTISTIC AND IT DOESN’T MATTER. LOOKS ARE ARE THAT MATTERS.”

I’m so tired of this black and white low IQ argument. Being NT is so crucial.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 3043
not anymore im bloatmaxxed atm

i just kept making jokes about her job that i thought was obvious sarcasm but she was like "you don't even know me or my life so why would you say that?"

thinking it over, i think it's possible she was just low iq and too sensitive
i'm too bloatmaxxed fuck this.
but yeah bruv, they are too much butthurted these hoes. Like their lives matters jfl, it's just for getting their attention.
“BUT BRO CHAD CAN BE AUTISTIC AND IT DOESN’T MATTER. LOOKS ARE ARE THAT MATTERS.”

at least there are some nt people out there with a decent amount of IQ.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice

anyone who says NT isnt important is in denial. the best display of this is orb having to settle for some below average SEA gook
i'm too bloatmaxxed fuck this.
but yeah bruv, they are too much butthurted these hoes. Like their lives matters jfl, it's just for getting their attention.

at least there are some nt people out there with a decent amount of IQ.

food is a great cope lately but it's a sin. since i've stopped alcohol i've replaced it with pizza and bread :(

• So Sad
  • +1
i'm eating a giga chocolate cake made by my mom just now... fuck it, but anyway i'm not looking anymore for these modern hoes, so no need to castrate myself for some validation as of now.

when i get that extra motivation to find a wife i'll auschwitzmaxx but until then i need to cope

• Love it
  • +1
when i get that extra motivation to find a wife i'll auschwitzmaxx but until then i need to cope
we need to have a stable economical situation, then we'll do it. the graal searching of the pious virgin decent looking young woman to marry. everything else is cope relationship wise.

• Love it
  • +1
You cant be sarcastic over text. You need emojis for a girl to get that you're joking ded srs. Girls are low IQ and if they don't see your face they think youre srs

• So Sad
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back