I just had a crazy synchronicity at Walmart today

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
If anyone is following my posts, you would all know that I am practicing the law of attraction really hard lately. I was focusing on Jenna Ortega n all that stuff. Then at walmart; I saw a vinyl record with her picture on it. This could be all coincidence, but do you guys think my manifestation of her is on it's way towards me?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Manletmachine, Deleted member 32410 and 4 others
You were one thinking of one of the most famous promoted celebs in the world and then saw her being promoted at Walmart

Yes the only possible explanation is law of attraction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ElBastardo and the BULL
What are you talking about man

yup, it’s time to stake out her trash bin so you will run into her when she throws out bottle and tissues

You were one thinking of one of the most famous promoted celebs in the world and then saw her being promoted at Walmart

Yes the only possible explanation is law of attraction
Idk bro, it was spooky as hell. I wasn't even thinking about her then next thing I know I see a vinyl record of her. What are the chances of that ?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
If anyone is following my posts, you would all know that I am practicing the law of attraction really hard lately. I was focusing on Jenna Ortega n all that stuff. Then at walmart; I saw a vinyl record with her picture on it. This could be all coincidence, but do you guys think my manifestation of her is on it's way towards me?
Do you believe in Jesus Christ son of god?

it’s all coming together my son

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
This has happened to me several times in the past.

This has happened to me several times in the past.
Congrats bro, you are a natural manifester. Or were you actively using the law of attraction ?

• +1
Reactions: Bushman