I just had a giga low inhib moment with my family at the dinner table

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
I just had a giga low inhib moment with my family at the dinner table we were talking about how im enrolled in politics and legal studies and history next semester in school and my sister said "are you going to learn about the weimar republic?" and I was like "yeah, it was the worst period in German history and she said "why was it the worst" and i said there was degeneracy and hedonism in the society, extreme poverty and economic inflation, and it just was a degenerate and bad period of history then she said why do i think that "that's when the nazis came" and i said "that was a good thing" and that they solved the inflation and economic issues then she said "yeah they solved it by killing half the people "then i was like "that's a myth" and i was like "have you heard of magnus hirschfeld" and she was like no and i told her how he was a jewish physician who did the first transgender surgeries and wrote books on homosexuality and how the nazis burned down his office and i told her that was a good thing then my mum threatened to report me to ASIO for being a nazi :lul::lul:

of course I'm not ACTUALLY a nazi but it felt so fucking cathartic and euphoric being so low inhib and not held back in front of them, it felt like I could actually be myself and i felt NT as fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Madridista, emeraldglass and 2 others
not worth getting busted for saying shit like that, u need to leave Australia asap or should i say china.

same with me bro as soon as I can im fucking leaving shithole England and going to the USA

Would be hanged in Germany

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I live in USA I can say whatever shit I want

I just had a giga low inhib moment with my family at the dinner table we were talking about how im enrolled in politics and legal studies and history next semester in school and my sister said "are you going to learn about the weimar republic?" and I was like "yeah, it was the worst period in German history and she said "why was it the worst" and i said there was degeneracy and hedonism in the society, extreme poverty and economic inflation, and it just was a degenerate and bad period of history then she said why do i think that "that's when the nazis came" and i said "that was a good thing" and that they solved the inflation and economic issues then she said "yeah they solved it by killing half the people "then i was like "that's a myth" and i was like "have you heard of magnus hirschfeld" and she was like no and i told her how he was a jewish physician who did the first transgender surgeries and wrote books on homosexuality and how the nazis burned down his office and i told her that was a good thing then my mum threatened to report me to ASIO for being a nazi :lul::lul:

of course I'm not ACTUALLY a nazi but it felt so fucking cathartic and euphoric being so low inhib and not held back in front of them, it felt like I could actually be myself and i felt NT as fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Crazy if your fam would report you. Your sister is how old?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
It's fun to say outrageous shit and observe people's reactions doctor House type shit innit

Based, not gonna lie. And everything you said is right.