I just had a huge flashback on what I missed out on 15 years ago ( TEEN LOVE )

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
The JB and student age girls have started fall semester and were littered around the park and skatepark with their BF's. Kissing, petting, enjoying their most treasured years. Wearing skimpy short skirts and sports bra tops with cherry nipples poking through the fabric in the 26c heat. I walked passed a bench and took a glimpse of a girl wearing a very short skirt who was leaning to the side to retrive something from her bag, I could clearly see her white knickers and camel toe. I had a huge flashback on what I missed out on 15 years ago.

Days, days are forgotten.... Now it's all over simply forgotten, how to disappear.
Matthew Mcconaughey Crying GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, MagaPutinism, Growth Plate and 4 others
brutally and relatably blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
don´t have to read to relate

• +1
30 year old ugly KHHV curry behind this account btw.

• +1
I have flashbacks of listening to guys next door in college having orgies with freshman while I sat around and got stoned out of my mind because those same bitches wouldn't even look at me

• So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate
I have flashbacks of listening to guys next door in college having orgies with freshman while I sat around and got stoned out of my mind because those same bitches wouldn't even look at me
Nice custom title