I just had a mental breakdown in front of my father

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
My 6’5 father was trying to give me advice on how to get a girlfriend again.
I’m 18 and he’s almost 50 and got better hairline, under eye area, skin, way bigger hands, wrists and feet, better clavicles and teeth than me in my fucking prime. In his prime he was a HTN with height halo now he is for his age fucking weak Chadlite SMV wise honestly if you compare him to people his age.

“Just be more confident” “i’ve seen way worse looking guys than you with hot girlfriends” “you need to bulk up at the gym” what do you know, dad? You dont fucking know my shit existance, you had to marry a 5’5 woman with tiny bones and make a son who looks just like her.

I’m getting closer to suicide everyday. It’s not getting better. I don’t know what to fucking do anymore I hate myself so much I don’t even wanna try anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, moggathon, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Never get up

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 18522
Never get up
I just can’t take it anymore man how the fuck does my dad mog me so much in every area. There’s not even a single thing I mog him at it’s brutal. Sons are supposed to be better than their fathers. He makes me wanna kill myself everyday reminding me how inferior I am everyday

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
Is there any surgery you could get? What are your major failos except height?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Is there any surgery you could get? What are your major failos except height?
My major failos are shit frame, recessed chin and horrible collagen with acne and chronic skin problems.

• So Sad
Reactions: Soychadcell
Most people have somewhat recessed chins. You can check which procedure you need to fix it later. Do you have an underbite? Bad gonial angle? What have you tried for your acne?

Most people have somewhat recessed chins. You can check which procedure you need to fix it later. Do you have an underbite? Bad gonial angle? What have you tried for your acne?
i got a perfect bite with a kinda high gonial but if i get genio it will improve me a lot.

For acne I tried a lot but my skin is fucked up not only acne but i got serb derm on my skin which fucks my collagen up and theres no fix for that so I should prolly just kill myself

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Absolutely no fix? There has to be a way in this time period. Take the genio and go from there. Dont give up. Fight your way to a loving pussy brother.

Had the same state, the most important thing for now is your mental health and then making a plan for yourself. Your parents won’t understand it, but you will find a way to cope, could be friends, hobby’s etc. Your failos are fixable and for god sake please don’t kill your self „bUt OnLy CaN bE HaPpY wItH PusSy“ utterly bs.

I’m 18 and he’s almost 50 and got better hairline, under eye area, skin, way bigger hands, wrists and feet, better clavicles and teeth than me in my fucking prime. In his prime he was a HTN with height halo now he is for his age fucking weak Chadlite SMV wise honestly if you compare him to people his age.

“Just be more confident” “i’ve seen way worse looking guys than you with hot girlfriends” “you need to bulk up at the gym” what do you know, dad? You dont fucking know my shit existance, you had to marry a 5’5 woman with tiny bones and make a son who looks just like her.

I’m getting closer to suicide everyday. It’s not getting better. I don’t know what to fucking do anymore I hate myself so much I don’t even wanna try anymore
ropemaxx

This but I’m better looking than my dad. His redpill advice is cringe. Unironically believes in game when in reality he got all his success from being HTN lean and buff.

I feel you, my dad is 181.5 cm and im 181 i can’t take the height mog