I just had an odd dream.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Just couple hours ago took a nap and had a rather peculiar dream.

I dreamt i was a warrior in 1759 and i was fighting against the Persians and The Turks, i fought for a long time, felt like like actual years, in that time i also went around and did typical Human stuff. ate, drank, went to toilet, slept, etc.. it all felt very real. so real in fact i made a family there and in time became a renowned military leader in the east. though i tried to defend and liberate my home country i couldn't accomplish it and got captured by The Persians. when they captured me i remember being imprisoned in a tower of sorts near Isfahan, i was there for what seemed like few days but then the guards took me away, away to meet the Shah..

I met him in his palace, it was a majestic place adorned with gold and sapphire, in the middle of it all was sitting the Shah. that greedy bastard Shah Abbas. i approached and he said to me 'The infamous warrior of providence we have finally met at least' i had a long talk with him and by the end he offered me to be in his services as a general in exchange i would be pardoned for my 'crimes' and my family would be safe and live luxuriously in Isfahan. i agreed not seeing any other options. and from there it all got even more crazy it seemed like my life got skipped fast (that's how it felt) i saw i became even a greater commander, i fought in Wars against Ottomans and conquered a lot of territory, at one point i even raided Delhi, i couldn't be stopped.

Basically all this years have passed and by the end of it i was a middle aged man, the Shah fell ill and being close to death's door and with no heir appointed me as his next successor, everyone was shocked but he told them 'he has brought so much unprecedented glory to our country, he deserves the throne' he told everyone 'i believe this man was sent by Allah' and so that's how it came to be i became ruler of Persia and conquered even more land.

The last thing i remember was i was sitting on my my horse near some desert like land, and in the distance i saw what looked like a giant woman who's whole body was made up of other women, it was some hellish creature. so seeing that i whispered 'so this is Babylon' tear fell out of my eye. and then i woke up.

............... I'm still very unsure and confused what that dream really was, i feel so different now, i never dreamt anything like that, never felt it. after i woke up it took me some time to figure out where i was, and then to recollect what i just dreamt.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, AbandonShip, Ritalincel and 7 others
Read every word
Long dreams feel really weird. When looking back on it, you feel as if such a long amount of time has passed, in such a short time period

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Read every single word well done op
MRJZeWj.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@didntreadlol

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
Read every word twice, printed it and hanged it on my wall next to my bed so I can look at it every morning when I wake up.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Read every word
Long dreams feel really weird. When looking back on it, you feel as if such a long amount of time has passed, in such a short time period

Yea it feels very weird, feels like i lived a whole other lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This nigga was fighting the Turks and Persians in his past life and then he was reincarnated as a "subhuman" who is rotting on this forum. Reincarnation theory is legit boyos.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and turkproducer
ngl every pixel was absorbed by my retina without fail

Yea it feels very weird, feels like i lived a whole other lifetime.
I feel like something is missing afterwards for the next week, even if I barely recall the dream

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Every night i wake up at 3-4 AM either screaming / sweating / trying to take up air / or all 3

I never remember my nightmares, i just know that i have one when i wake up in the middle of the night.

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 2205
Oddly specific, and how do you remember a dream so well? We forget 95% of our dreams as adults, only children remember them much more

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Every night i wake up at 3-4 AM either screaming / sweating / trying to take up air / or all 3

I never remember my nightmares, i just know that i have one when i wake up in the middle of the night.

I usually don't remember dreams at all, in fact i never even had a dream like this.

That's why i'm so shocked.
Oddly specific, and how do you remember a dream so well? We forget 95% of our dreams as adults, only children remember them much more

That's what i'm saying, it felt like a movie or something.

Very odd.

you got blacked in your dreams, son

The wierdest thing for me is all my dreams feel fake.
Like they've been implanted memories. If forgot how I felt in them. Feels like someone just stuck a USB drive in my brain and dropped a folder in there

I usually don't remember dreams at all, in fact i never even had a dream like this.

That's why i'm so shocked.

That's what i'm saying, it felt like a movie or something.

Very odd.
If there was a past life or reincarnation and you can see it in your dreams (like some religions / theories proclaim). I must have suffered insanely or have been tortured.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
This nigga was fighting the Turks and Persians in his past life and then he was reincarnated as a "subhuman" who is rotting on this forum. Reincarnation theory is legit boyos.

Brutal reincarnationpill.
If there was a past life or reincarnation and you can see it in your dreams (like some religions / theories proclaim). I must have suffered insanely or have been tortured.

I think it was memories from my past life, that's impression i got from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
I always see scary faces and visions of myself in a third person view laying in my bed with like people/monsters around me jfl

That was interesting to read. You dreamog me to snoozeville and back.

Last edited:
I had a nightmare about snakes and alligators trying to eat me. I was forced to kill them in horrific ways.

I wish i had dreams like that