I just had my first fucking period

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
I am taking a shit right now and im wiping my ass. I thought wow. What a nice shit. Come to find out theres blood everywhere.
I stood up and my poop was a bit red.

When i wiped my ass i didnt just wipe poop
I wiped blood. Like the toilet paper had bright red fresh blood on it. Had to wipe 6 times for it to go away.

All jokes aside what is this? Google said it was colon cancer... :(

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, african_subhuman, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Do you like getting fucked? If not, it's over for you.

BRUH NVM IM STILL WIPING BLOOD HELP I HAVE CANCER

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
It’s hard to say

• JFL
Do you like getting fucked? If not, it's over for you.
brah im serious. This shit better be hemorhoids or an anal fissure because GOOGLE SAYS ITS COLON CANCER FUCK GOOGLE

• JFL
Over tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: beefliverontop
Were you constipated ?

• Hmm...
brah im serious. This shit better be hemorhoids or an anal fissure because GOOGLE SAYS ITS COLON CANCER FUCK GOOGLE
nigga google ain't a doctor.

Did something happen prior? Had to force out a hard shit?

• +1
I am taking a shit right now and im wiping my ass. I thought wow. What a nice shit. Come to find out theres blood everywhere.
I stood up and my poop was a bit red.

When i wiped my ass i didnt just wipe poop
I wiped blood. Like the toilet paper had bright red fresh blood on it. Had to wipe 6 times for it to go away.

All jokes aside what is this? Google said it was colon cancer... :(
Don't Google that type of shit. It's an internal hemorrhoid. Won't go away without surgery. Might act up on occasion and you'll see a lot of blood on the toilet when it does. Other than that it's nothing to worry about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, beefliverontop and Imretarded?
Were you constipated ?
No. I dont know what happened .
Like i stood up and wiped my ass and the toilet paper was wet full off blood and my poop was like red

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: african_subhuman and Imretarded?
Like i stood up and wiped my ass and the toilet paper was wet full off blood and my poop was like red
post it on the period subreddit

Don't Google that type of shit. It's an internal hemorrhoid. Won't go away without surgery. Might act up on occasion and you'll see a lot of blood on the toilet when it does. Other than that it's nothing to worry about.
Okay. Maybe it is that. Whats the cause?

Go talk about it with your doctor

• +1
bTw i do like getting fucked.
By goth dommy mommys. Not getting pegged like dick in my ass cuz thays just gay but more like I like it when they ride me until my pp dont work no more haha

• Hmm...
nah fr this aint the time for jokes now like my poopie was red type shit my.asshole had brighr red blood on it i had to wipe 11 yimes for it to fully dissapear ansnnow my butt hurts might call my doc tbh
Fucking toilet was all red n shit

• So Sad
WHATTTTTTTT

• +1
WHATTTTTTTT
Ye brah might have to call my doc. This cant be just an anal fissure or hemorhoids cuz my butt really hurts jfl. There was blood everywhere.

Okay. Maybe it is that. Whats the cause?
Gaining weight and losing it rapidly. Or it could just be genes. Meant to show up at this time in your life. My father in law had the same shit going on for years. Leaving blood in the toilet that was the same amount as a woman on the first day of her period. Had to have a doctor come out to the house and perform a quick surgery. Same junk happened to me about two years ago, either once a week or once a month. I freaked out thinking it was something really bad but my wife told me about her father. Now I just avoid spicy foods and it only happens about once every 3 months.

• +1
Gaining weight and losing it rapidly. Or it could just be genes. Meant to show up at this time in your life. My father in law had the same shit going on for years. Leaving blood in the toilet that was the same amount as a woman on the first day of her period. Had to have a doctor come out to the house and perform a quick surgery. Same junk happened to me about two years ago, either once a week or once a month. I freaked out thinking it was something really bad but my wife told me about her father. Now I just avoid spicy foods and it only happens about once every 3 months.
Hmmm...
i have Been eating like a dog the last 3 days and today i ate spicy noodles... but spicy noodles cant cause that much blood loss right?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Yes boyo that's what happens when you ask for the GGM special. I've been hitting the gym so I can properly hit you from behind! Hahaha!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, gookcelriceR, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
Hmmm...
i have Been eating like a dog the last 3 days and today i ate spicy noodles... but spicy noodles cant cause that much blood loss right?
Yes it can because they're painless sacks of blood that fill up over time and the spicy food just causes them to swell more all of a sudden and burst. It doesn't cause any more blood flow to take place l. It just causes the sacks that are already engorged to pop.

• +1
Yes boyo that's what happens when you ask for the GGM special. I've been hitting the gym so I can properly hit you from behind! Hahaha!
Faggotry lol
Gay ahh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Gaygymmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back