I just had my first sip of alcohol cause I have never been to a party ever in my life (OVER)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I’ve never had a sip of alcohol before because I’ve been on medication since the age of 10, and I have never been to a party, but I recently got off one of my medications. So I just asked to try alcohol. I don’t like this shit. Maybe if I were at a party and I was forced to drink it, I would try and drink the whole thing, but I really don't like it.

IMG 3463
IMG 3464

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, slimeszn3, Ascеnd and 5 others
I’ve never had a sip of alcohol before because I’ve been on medication since the age of 10, and I have never been to a party, but I recently got off one of my medications. So I just asked to try alcohol. I don’t like this shit. Maybe if I were at a party and I was forced to drink it, I would try and drink the whole thing, but I really don't like it.

View attachment 3075200View attachment 3075201
No wonder you’re so miserable, you’re a loser :feelshehe: projection at it’s finest

No wonder you’re so miserable, you’re a loser :feelshehe: projection at it’s finest
Yeah this is an incel forum not supposed to be filled with fakecels like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, narcissist_volcel, perpetuallytired and 3 others
over, started drinking at 15

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i live i the balkans so it should be self explanatory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft and CoreSchizo

your not really supposed to like the taste of it. force your self to drink 3-5 of them cans and i promise you’ll like it

I attended many parties in the past but girls rejected me and I was too introverted to have fun after 1 hour of staying there and alcohol doesn't lower my inhibition levels.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and CoreSchizo
Yo coreshizo I Like you fr

But u such a faggot atm

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, sportsmogger and CoreSchizo
Well you probably are tbh cause all of ur threads are larp
You are a child and a loserrrrr, I would focus on trying to get out of that before trying to call others out

nigga drink an actual beer, not iced tea

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and ey88
Don’t bother too much with it, one day I was in bed all day after drinking way too much vodka and smoking multiple packs of cigarettes, it was horrible.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and CoreSchizo
gay ass looking beverage

mirin

• JFL
I started at 14 lol
same

drinking and smoking this shit at parties (popular thing in my hometown when i was in highschool):

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and ey88
so you just drink alcohol when you're out with people to lower your inhib

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
lowkey thought it was beer when i first saw it
The marketing is for ex alcoholic who still want to hang out with friends who drinks, like this he looks normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and sportsmogger
your not really supposed to like the taste of it. force your self to drink 3-5 of them cans and i promise you’ll like it
alright will it give me a shorter midface and a better mandibular plane?

That's alcohol for the pussies

This is alcohol for real men (at least 35%):

IMG 20240806 000617

I would advice to not try it cause you would most likely collapse like a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
The marketing is for ex alcoholic who still want to hang out with friends who drinks, like this he looks normal
non alcoholic shit exists lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and <6PSLcel

alcohol is fucking nasty

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
That's alcohol for the pussies

This is alcohol for real men (at least 35%):

View attachment 3075238

I would advice to not try it cause you would most likely collapse like a bitch

NO that's alcohol for pussies, JFL AT 35%

the shit i drink is for men, u wouldnt handle it anyways nigga.

• JFL
alright I will try and drink the whole thing and see how I feel then if I dont feel anything I will get vodka or something

• Woah
View attachment 3075240

NO that's alcohol for pussies, JFL AT 35%

the shit i drink is for men, u wouldnt handle it anyways nigga.
Please drink it all without leaving a drop of alcohol inside the bottle. It will immediately ascend you to a different level

Don't be a pussy come on man you have balls

• JFL
@PARISIEN I feel sick bro

• So Sad

Weed is better