I just had the biggest blackpill I’ve had in years

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I got home at 7AM after working a 10 hour shift from 8PM to 6AM. My body is currently incredibly sore.

I go into my living room to relax and turn on the TV. There is a rerun of a seria A game (For the Americans this is the top division of soccer in Italy - one of the top 5 leagues in Europe). On my screen I’m watching, I kid you not, some guy I used to play with week-in, week-out, at the same club for 6 years. He was two years younger than me and I’m still somewhat acquainted with his older brother (we follow each other on IG).

I’m getting mogged in real time and there is legit nothing else I can do but watch. His whole life is set. Making millions, fucking trillions of hoes a night. You legit can’t compete. Forget about looks, this status mog is incomprehensible.

Meanwhile I got the same shit shifts in 4 hours. Spending my free time rotting on org. It’s so astronomically over:feelsrope::feelscry::feelsrope::feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, DeadTrees, MostGLSlayer and 18 others
yeah seeing pro athletes at a young age, that you used to know is brutal.

I am kinda friends with a pro boxer and the social status he gets even being younger is crazy, and he’s not even an established pro yet.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, try2beme and AspiringMogger
Tagging users who might be interested in reading this @Yliaster @Gargantuan @VeryIndoEuropean @Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I got home at 7AM after working a 10 hour shift from 8PM to 6AM. My body is currently incredibly sore.

I go into my living room to relax and turn on the TV. There is a rerun of a seria A game (For the Americans this is the top division of soccer in Italy - one of the top 5 leagues in Europe). On my screen I’m watching, I kid you not, some guy I used to play with week-in, week-out, at the same club for 6 years. He was two years younger than me and I’m still somewhat acquainted with his older brother (we follow each other on IG).

I’m getting mogged in real time and there is legit nothing else I can do but watch. His whole life is set. Making millions, fucking trillions of hoes a night. You legit can’t compete. Forget about looks, this status mog is incomprehensible.

Meanwhile I got the same shit shifts in 4 hours. Spending my free time rotting on org. It’s so astronomically over:feelsrope::feelscry::feelsrope::feelscry:
Chi è?

yeah seeing pro athletes at a young age, that you used to know is brutal.

I am kinda friends with a pro boxer and the social status he gets even being younger is crazy, and he’s not even an established pro yet.
There is legit no worse feeling. I vividly remember my mom working morning shifts in the weekend and asking her dad at practice if I could ride with them to games in the weekends. We had the same starting point and now this Nigga never has to get a formal education or wageslave 40 hours a week.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
There is legit no worse feeling. I vividly remember my mom working morning shifts in the weekend and asking her dad at practice if I could ride with them to games in the weekends. We had the same starting point and now this Nigga never has to get a formal education or wageslave 40 hours a week.
What happened to your football career then?

I think it’s a brutal story but becoming a pro athlete, especially for football is very difficult, so much so that you shouldn’t even feel envious.

There’s tons of talented kids in academies who will never even make a 4th league team in their country

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AspiringMogger
What happened to your football career then?
I don’t want this thread to sound like I was any good. We were kids and barely playing 11-a-side. It’s just surreal that someone I used to see 3 times a week for a long period of time actually made something of their life.

Every kid I used to talk to were dreaming of being a professional footballer and every single one failed besides him. Wicked stuff. At that point everything else you do in life is just settling.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and turkproducer
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I don’t want this thread to sound like I was any good. We were kids and barely playing 11-a-side. It’s just surreal that someone I used to see 3 times a week for a long period of time actually made something of their life.

Every kid I used to talk to were dreaming of being a professional footballer and every single one failed besides him. Wicked stuff. At that point everything else you do in life is just settling.
Sure, I still think you can make a good life for yourself though. If you really want to be a pro athlete, you have to dedicate your entire life to it. That means foregoing a lot of pleasures young people take part in

Also, in some sports unless you start young you literally have 0 chance. There’s only some where you can get away with not starting young, and even then you most likely have to be athletically gifted

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AspiringMogger
Completely brutal. Slaving a night shift only to see some Jude Bellingham rip-off live your dream

Suifuel

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and AspiringMogger
basically if you never wanted to truly be a pro footballer and just found it to be cool you shouldn’t give af

it’s just fomo at that point

• +1
Completely brutal. Slaving a night shift only to see some Jude Bellingham rip-off live your dream

Suifuel
Legit the second before I pressed send on this post he scored a goal that was offside. My cortisol spiked low-key

What’s his race and looks level

• +1
Legit the second before I pressed send on this post he scored a goal that was offside. My cortisol spiked low-key
Is he that blonde half Egyptian guy

• +1
@AspiringMogger is he???

If he’s half Arab (even Coptic) I doubt he’d be fucking so many women in an evening unless if he’s a sheikh. Or related to one

• +1
My sister knows saka 💀

• JFL
My sister knows saka 💀
That’s wicked. Nowadays I’m watching football rooting for niggas younger than me
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Aero
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
HE IS BUYAKO SALA??
A girl rejecred him a year before he signed with arsenal and she flew right bk in his arms but he didnt ven want her no more JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
A girl rejecred him a year before he signed with arsenal and she flew right bk in his arms but he didnt ven want her no more JFL
Based

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
How we will see @nigtard in a few years

This is a perfect example of why supporting sports teams is akin to cuckoldry.

watching football was always cucked rooting for rich young Chads while your out shape 9-5 wagie

• +1
I can't even enjoy watching sports anymore after taking the BP. Rooting for genetically superior moggers. Reality doesn't really hit until it's someone you know who's mogging you this hard, with a life of money, women, glory and fame

• +1