I JUST HAD THE MOST SCARIEST NIGHTMARE ABOUT LOOKSMAXX.ORG

P

plukee

So everything at first was cool the setting was similar was similar to my old school and honestly i felt like a child again cause i think we were having this school disco or something I knew things felt off in the first place tho and i really didn’t like the fact that everyone there was mostly people i knew back from my hometown. For some reason because there was this thing where i still was a kid some people i knew for being taller than me at some point where all like skinwalker proportionally tall. Also keep note i wasn’t a child I still had my 17 year old physical body and was taller than a few of the older ones like i said it was people in the past i used to know for being taller than me at one point.
I just remember like us all dancing, not everyone in the dream was a person I knew some were just fillers tbh. Then I remember going into this room with everyone this dark room with some candles lit up. I see a whiteboard showing someones looksmaxx account. I had realised holy fuck people I know irl are now using looksmaxx. And this is where things get dark because im in a dark dungeon like room and there discussing this. I had realised im in a fucking looksmaxx cult there’s chairs around the table and i hear one of the popular guy who i knew talking he was mainly doing the talking the whole time, i was trying to find a seat so i sat on the table accidentally nudged this girl and i was like “I didn’t even hurt you” it was some girl in my college campus i knew, then all of a sudden someone from my old primary school comes up and says the darkest shit to me ever like he’s some kind of demonic incel who actually means what he says instead of it being said over a screen suddenly my vision goes really light contrast or deep fried and black and white and i just see everyones faces change into something so fucking nightmarish it was like something out of an analog horror series

Im very suprised james didn’t appear in this dream as some people here know james is a regular entity in my dream

• +1
Reactions: wsada
This thread is dnrd fuel but idc i find this interesting af

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • So Sad
Reactions: plukee
Bump after some months

I have also had similar dreams in past. Fuck I have even scrolled through looksmaxx, discord, WhatsApp in my dreams. And it felt completely real.

BTW
I noticed your av of motorist and here is a song

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
I have also had similar dreams in past. Fuck I have even scrolled through looksmaxx, discord, WhatsApp in my dreams. And it felt completely real.

BTW
I noticed your av of motorist and here is a song

You have earned my follow 😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: PseduoAryan