I just had the scariest, out of the world dream experience.

W

whotthehell

Iron
In this dream, I was in a paranormal state. I was in another dream. I thought I am real and I'm having a dream. I was somewhere out of place, out of my body. I was heavily suffering of existing. I only saw pain, light, heavy feelings of pain and tradegy. It can't be explained. I would say it was like something was screaming hardly in my head and I was unable to know what it is. I remember I asked, God, help me, help me get out of this. Then after some seconds, I turned to normal, I thought I am alive again, so I went to my room(while in sleep still) and thought I will go to sleep. I was finally at peace, though with very disoriented thinking that I must be mentally ill and I must seek help, then I had some random never happened moments of interactions with my peers I grew up with. Then I woke up, absolutely not knowing what the fuck just happened, I was In sleep only for about 1.5 hour.

Does anybody know what the fuck, never had anything like that before. Heavy creepy nightmare. Short lived, fastly happened after I went to sleep, absolutely out of my psyche experience.