I just have it

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Im a literal fag but women are touching and eyefucking me wherever I go.

Im nothing special looking. I am recessed with hair, coloring, and fucking sexy calves halo. but they all want me and I drive them fucking insane. I just have it. My presence and charisma are unreal. My presence is insane even if I am not saying anything half the time.

Since I have no sexual interest in them I just exploit their attraction for favors.

I maintain an ambiguous sexuality outwardly so I can have more power over women, who are half our society. If i were more openly faggot I would lose my power.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, GriffithMaxx, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Blud you ain't got it like me :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Keep having it

And I'l take it

Blud you ain't got it like me :forcedsmile:
1. moms friend tried to fuck me when i was brushing my teeth when i was 15
2. constantly touched on the shoulders and waist by the waitresses and gay waiters when i was working at the restaurant
3. touched by my fag supervisors at several jobs
4. constantly getting eyefucked by girls in basically every public venue
5. whenever im in a room at my job (i work in a corporate environment) people are always stealing glances at me when they think im not looking, almost kind of pretending like im not there, but then when i open my mouth to speak everyone pays immense attention to me.. i guess i make them insecure but they still feel drawn to me
6. coworker i was working on a project with, in a meeting with our supervisor she was like "you are dressing like such a rock star" (i was wearing a very saint laurent inspired fit that day) and when i offered to take a job she was like "i would squeeze your cheeks but that's not fitting behavior for a coworker so i'll just pinch your arm instead" then she proceeded to pinch my arm)
7. whenever i go to a bar or a party there is at last one person in every conversation circle i'm in that clearly wants my fucking dick/ass
8. milf at a table across the airport wine bar buying my wine for me
9. other older women whe ni was in a bar as i was leaving saying "if i were 20 years younger, you'd be toast" (something to that effect, i don't remember the exact wording, because things like this happen so frequently i can't be bothered to remember the exact wording of all these encounters)
10. girls poking my abs in public
11. touching my thighs at karaoke
12. "falling asleep" on me in the ubers
13. supervisors playfully touching me when it is clearly unprofessional

you can't make this shit up. i could go on and on but i need to wash my hands since i jjust got done jacking off

it's so weird being treated in a way that is at once endearing, cute, but deferential. one would think these things typically don't go hand in hand, you need to look like hernan drago to command respect. but something about me is just perfect.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 3105
2. constantly touched on the shoulders and waist by the waitresses and gay waiters when i was working at the restaurant
5. whenever im in a room at my job (i work in a corporate environment) people are always stealing glances at me when they think im not looking, almost kind of pretending like im not there, but then when i open my mouth to speak everyone pays immense attention to me.. i guess i make them insecure but they still feel drawn to me
6. coworker i was working on a project with, in a meeting with our supervisor she was like "you are dressing like such a rock star" (i was wearing a very saint laurent inspired fit that day) and when i offered to take a job she was like "i would squeeze your cheeks but that's not fitting behavior for a coworker so i'll just pinch your arm instead" then she proceeded to pinch my arm)
7. whenever i go to a bar or a party there is at last one person in every conversation circle i'm in that clearly wants my fucking dick/ass
9. other older women whe ni was in a bar as i was leaving saying "if i were 20 years younger, you'd be toast" (something to that effect, i don't remember the exact wording, because things like this happen so frequently i can't be bothered to remember the exact wording of all these encounters)

you can't make this shit up. i could go on and on but i need to wash my hands since i jjust got done jacking off

it's so weird being treated in a way that is at once endearing, cute, but deferential. one would think these things typically don't go hand in hand, you need to look like hernan drago to command respect. but something about me is just perfect.
Dnrd all of that self indulgent nonsense, but I understand the sentiment and do retract my previous statement. I have received one major ioi and was coping ironically, Good day, and good riddance!

You actually gay?

Whats ur rating

Im nothing special looking. I am recessed with hair, coloring, and fucking sexy calves halo. but they all want me and I drive them fucking insane. I just have it. My presence and charisma are unreal. My presence is insane even if I am not saying anything half the time.

Since I have no sexual interest in them I just exploit their attraction for favors.

I maintain an ambiguous sexuality outwardly so I can have more power over women, who are half our society. If i were more openly faggot I would lose my power.
what do u look like

its because u look like a celeb, celeb halo is so incredibly massive that it literally halos anybody even remotely related to the celeb in any way. girls who think ryan gosling is hot will automatically be more attracted to you. same things go with leo d, brad pitt, etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Do you think you're gynephilic enough to have a sugarmommy?

Last edited:
Do you think you're gynephilic enough to have a sugarmommy?
I have mommy problems. while i would love a mommy esque boyfriend i would accept a sugarmommy in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
No, that's illegal on this forum. I am homophobic. I am in real life though.
Angry Meryl Streep GIF

HEIGHT

Dnrd all of that self indulgent nonsense, but I understand the sentiment and do retract my previous statement. I have received one major ioi and was coping ironically, Good day, and good riddance!
The last IOI i got was getting groped by a ladyboy in thailand, unironically.

Dwag

You are one of those bastards psl gods

Holy shit le me see your face

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
How do I ascend from low ltn to a mid mtn that just naturally has it