I just held a 30 min convo with a foid

tasmanian devil

tasmanian devil

Bronze
I legit talked for 30 mins straight, she started the conversation and she was even laughing at some things I said even though I thought I said boring shit. Legit lifefuel for my autistic ass. I wasn't even nervous at all while talking to her even though I usually get extremely anxious when I have to ask a foid something or start a conversation jfl.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, hardestmfintheroom, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
Meanwhile I just fucked my dravidian for 30 minutes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, IMOGYOU, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
tales from the mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, raffemogger, IMOGYOU and 5 others
Okay, and?
it is a huge success for me, im very high inhib when it comes to foids and i never held such a long convo with a foid before

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
it is a huge success for me, im very high inhib when it comes to foids and i never held such a long convo with a foid before

And then you walked your separate ways? I want to know everything!

More like she was walking home with her ear plugs in and you were following and trying to speak to her for 30 minutes jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, RAMU KAKA, uglysub8male and 3 others
I legit talked for 30 mins straight, she started the conversation and she was even laughing at some things I said even though I thought I said boring shit. Legit lifefuel for my autistic ass. I wasn't even nervous at all while talking to her even though I usually get extremely anxious when I have to ask a foid something or start a conversation jfl.
It`s just confirms that when foid is not attracted to you, you will feel this anxious feeling and sence of every word that you say will be crutual. And completly opposite when foid is interested in you, you will feel relaxed and laid back, even really awkward shit will slip away. Therefore lebelling oneself as non-NT is often just a cope for subchad males.

Water, but need to remind of it to NT copers anyway

• +1
Reactions: m6use and tasmanian devil
Tales from the slums of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and tasmanian devil
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Fakecel

• +1
  • JFL
this means absolutely nothing. JFL at talking to women and jfl at thinking that talking with them has anything to do with sex. if a girl likes you she will fast forward the convo to escalating with you

• +1
your actually fucking pathetic, your reporting a every day action to a incel forum

its sad when @InnerVoid is calling you out, you should fucking kill yourself

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, tasmanian devil and Deleted member 57464
rate her

• +1
Btw op if she isn't reacting like this your not HTN+

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116_220526_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116_220526_Photos.jpg
    693.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
And then you walked your separate ways? I want to know everything!
She is my colleague at work, I literally never say a word except greeting her because I'm too high inhib. Sometimes she tries to start conversations but today idk what was different I was actually able to talk to her about alot of random stuff without anxiety. Wish I could always be like that. I'm always alone with her in tje morning, after like 30 mins the other colleagues came in so we starting working that's why we stopped talking.

It`s just confirms that when foid is not attracted to you, you will feel this anxious feeling and sence of every word that you say will be crutual. And completly opposite when foid is interested in you, you will feel relaxed and laid back, even really awkward shit will slip away. Therefore lebelling oneself as non-NT is often just a cope for subchad males.

Maybe this true for some people but I especially fucked it up when girls where attracted to me.

your actually fucking pathetic, your reporting a every day action to a incel forum

its sad when @InnerVoid is calling you out, you should fucking kill yourself
agreed

this means absolutely nothing. JFL at talking to women and jfl at thinking that talking with them has anything to do with sex. if a girl likes you she will fast forward the convo to escalating with you
I didn't mean she likes me or is interested in me, it is just an achievement to me that I was able to act NT for half an hour straight.

I didn't mean she likes me or is interested in me, it is just an achievement to me that I was able to act NT for half an hour straight.
JFL at being happy wit this shit

• +1

:feelsuhh:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
You’re a privileged normtard piece of shit who has no problem talking to people so you wouldn’t understand. Also, you’re absolutely retarded if you think most women escalate. You’re definitely a volcel if you’re waiting on that. Every experienced man talks about having to be the one to escalate the conversation sexually

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Also, you’re absolutely retarded if you think most women escalate. You’re definitely a volcel if you’re waiting on tha
i learnt the hard way buddy

I think it's only pretty good once it's past an hour, even as a sub 5 non nt dumbass I was able to do that, no offense that's just my opinion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
She is my colleague at work, I literally never say a word except greeting her because I'm too high inhib. Sometimes she tries to start conversations but today idk what was different I was actually able to talk to her about alot of random stuff without anxiety. Wish I could always be like that. I'm always alone with her in tje morning, after like 30 mins the other colleagues came in so we starting working that's why we stopped talking.

Keep it up, champ.

• Love it
I think it's only pretty good once it's past an hour, even as a sub 5 non nt dumbass I was able to do that, no offense that's just my opinion
Then you’re clearly NT dumbass. Kys