Reactions: SLA
how many times do u upload in a month

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Nice , i have 1k rn , will become 100k soon:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 6128
Make a guide pls.
Please no. Minimize the competition as much as possible. Also, guides never help for youtube

YouTube success comes natural to those who have the brain and resources for it

I gained over 1K subscribers within like 6 months when I was 12-13 with minimal effort. I am guaranteed to naturally be very successful on YouTube once I return (I haven't uploaded in over 2 years and deleted the channel). I'm expecting to blow up easily

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 6128
Please no. Minimize the competition as much as possible. Also, guides never help for youtube

I gained over 1K subscribers within like 6 months when I was 12-13 with minimal effort. I am guaranteed to naturally be very successful on YouTube once I return (I haven't uploaded in over 2 years and deleted the channel). I'm expecting to blow up easily
Subs are almost meaningless it’s all about views

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Clark69, Yerico7 and 2 others

I gained over 1K subscribers within like 6 months when I was 13 with minimal effort. I am guaranteed to naturally be very successful on YouTube once I return (I haven't uploaded in over 2 years and deleted the channel). I'm expecting to blow up easily
Did you make any money from it?

I also have a channel from 2016.
I know photoshop and can make godly thumbnails.I know how to edit and decrease the size of the video.

But i lack the ideas and can't show my face and can't talk in the video, i am too inhib and ugly:feelswah:.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
mirin yeah (y)

does it monetize well, or not much??

I had some months where I earned $2 per 1000 views
In the past month I had a vid with shit revenue so I only got $1500 for 2million total views which equals $0.75 per 1000

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, eduardkoopman and Corleone
Subs are almost meaningless it’s all about views
I had around 350K views. Half of my views were from videos made on my phone when I was 11-12. The other half from videos I edited on my first laptop when I was 12-13. 400K if you consider all the videos deleted and copyright/community guideline striked videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Did you make any money from it?

I also have a channel from 2016.
I know photoshop and can make godly thumbnails.I know how to edit and decrease the size of the video.

But i lack the ideas and can't show my face and can't talk in the video, i am too inhib and ugly:feelswah:.
Almost all of my videos were copyright claimed by companies so no

Photoshop and video editing was what I was very good at. I never shown my face but I did talk with great visuals showing and background music. I was 12/13 so I used a voice changer to sound older and larped about my age

• +1
Reactions: ALP

Last edited:
congratulations i am mirrin