I just interacted with a future slayer

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I was walking to my local pharmacy to get some needles for my next cycle, there was this one cl on a bench with 2 foids next to him. I was smoking a joint while walking and this guy waves at me and asks me for a hit. I'm like tf how old are you? '16'. bro doesn't know he'll be a crackie in his future but whatever. I give him the hit and this guy ghost inhales like a champ. the 2 girls were mirin so hard JFL. I ask the foids if they want a hit too but they say no, typical high inhib frauded cumsluts.

I was mirin ngl, nigga's gonna have a good life the next few years while his incel friends probably rot on roblox.
Low-inhib is life when young.

My banger low inhib guide thread got proven once again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, iluvmilk, ayusshhhh and 8 others
Link the thread bhai

Cool story bhai

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
link to your banger low inhib thread

• +1
I was walking to my local pharmacy to get some needles for my next cycle, there was this one cl on a bench with 2 foids next to him. I was smoking a joint while walking and this guy waves at me and asks me for a hit. I'm like tf how old are you? '16'. bro doesn't know he'll be a crackie in his future but whatever. I give him the hit and this guy ghost inhales like a champ. the 2 girls were mirin so hard JFL. I ask the foids if they want a hit too but they say no, typical high inhib frauded cumsluts.

I was mirin ngl, nigga's gonna have a good life the next few years while his incel friends probably rot on roblox.

how tf you walk with a joint where do you live

• +1
Sounds like a pretentious faggot to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and PsychoDsk
how tf you walk with a joint where do you live
western europe, the cops don't give a fuck. If they do something it's just patting me down nothing serious. I always larp 'it's just cbd bro'

• +1
Reactions: orhanhic

You're living a low class life

• JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, PsychoDsk and truthhurts
Did you get his number

• JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and PsychoDsk