I just joined uni and i mog 90% of the class (farewell post)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Finally! After all these months of blackpill and looksmaxxing, here comes a zoomer in your class.
Hot Sauce Milk GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

I easily mog 90% of men here at least (giga lifefuel) I don’t height mog all of them, maybe around 20% of them height mog me but they are all ogre fat beast subhumans. Ironically the tallest dude in the class is the most utter subhuman of all JFL. Here it’s filled with normies everywhere (mostly Beckys with a few HTBs and Stacy-lites)

One thing I had observed here is that the zoomer gang I am in, the highest attention catchers are avg height pretty boys. Not just tall as they’re enough tall and ugly subhumans and not ONE foid looks at their direction JFL. The dude in my gang with whom I am with all the time is an inch or two shorter than me and doesn’t approach anyone but always gets approached by JBs now and then everyday and prolly has the highest girl approached count I had ever seen in such a short period of time. The only Cope I have on that now is I potential mog him when I am Looksmaxxed at the fullest potential. All other fellow zoomers are looksmaxxed already. No, they dont know any of mewing, gymcelling and shit. They just “exist” that’s it. They all have low ideal BF% naturally with clear hollow cheeks and a class to maintain on in terms of personality and attitude. I on the other hand still got some weight to lose to attain 15% BF soon and it’s going well till now.

There is one Chad with bad boy appeal and his Rizz his ZERO JFL ngl ain’t sure what your Coping thugmaxxing shit is, doesn’t play here unless you look like a good looking dude who smiles while talking like the one I mentioned above.

Gotta cover up with a mask on to hide my non-NTness here tho cause sometimes we gotta take that extra step to be in norm gang for some things fr. Ain’t no one knowing I don’t really fit the norms in life (hopefully).
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Just so yk, by saying farewell, I am NOT leaving the forum or getting banned either. My acc would still be alive except I won’t be rotting 25hrs a day anymore as I got uni work to do and I’ll be busy in it. I’ll come here now and then, read some threads of you incels, comment some shit, react some posts and move on but not too often.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 5815, thereallegend and 7 others
I heightmog 99.9% of males at uni and only got approached 2 times in 6 years there (and those were both during my first year jfl).

Brag thread also burn in hell and don't come back please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, edodalic29, Deleted member 24586 and 1 other person
I’d like to express my gratitude to a lot of users here whom I Mirned a lot of posts before.

@FailedNormieManlet @Artemis @LiteralCaucasian @Dr. Bruh @Niklaus Mikaelson @the BULL @BrahminBoss @krisal @justinzayn @autistic_tendencies @_MVP_ @ReadBooksEveryday @Chinacurry @HarrierDuBois @Sarx @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @vaninskybird @Growth Plate @bonelessman @Cheesyrumble
@luljankybo @Octillionaire @Never Give Up!
@StepbroMo @AlexBrown84 @TRUE_CEL
@SubhumanCurrycel
@forevergymcelling @Foreverbrad
@cutie @BombayVikings @GuyFromSingapore @.🇹🇩.
@Xangsane @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Thank you for all the satire, jokes, advices, suggestions and making me feel not alone. You are all the reason that made me open the site daily. Hope y’all ascend further and max out to your maximum available potential. Happy looksmaxxing bois! See you around

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 22190 and 7 others
Heightfuel. How tall is the JB slayer?

• WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
NOOO.. If you leave as well, swear down there’s nothing but trash left on this website.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Splinter901, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Uni is the hardest.

I cannot put into words my happiness for you. I truly did help someone out in this piss-poor world :hnghn:
Remember me, sometimes, Doctor.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, HarrierDuBois and Dr. Mog
Finally! After all these months of blackpill and looksmaxxing, here comes a zoomer in your class.

I easily mog 90% of men here at least (giga lifefuel) I don’t height mog all of them, maybe around 20% of them height mog me but they are all ogre fat beast subhumans. Ironically the tallest dude in the class is the most utter subhuman of all JFL. Here it’s filled with normies everywhere (mostly Beckys with a few HTBs and Stacy-lites)

One thing I had observed here is that the zoomer gang I am in, the highest attention catchers are avg height pretty boys. Not just tall as they’re enough tall and ugly subhumans and not ONE foid looks at their direction JFL. The dude in my gang with whom I am with all the time is an inch or two shorter than me and doesn’t approach anyone but always gets approached by JBs now and then everyday and prolly has the highest girl approached count I had ever seen in such a short period of time. The only Cope I have on that now is I potential mog him when I am Looksmaxxed at the fullest potential. All other fellow zoomers are looksmaxxed already. No, they dont know any of mewing, gymcelling and shit. They just “exist” that’s it. They all have low ideal BF% naturally with clear hollow cheeks and a class to maintain on in terms of personality and attitude. I on the other hand still got some weight to lose to attain 15% BF soon and it’s going well till now.

There is one Chad with bad boy appeal and his Rizz his ZERO JFL ngl ain’t sure what your Coping thugmaxxing shit is, doesn’t play here unless you look like a good looking dude who smiles while talking like the one I mentioned above.

Gotta cover up with a mask on to hide my non-NTness here tho cause sometimes we gotta take that extra step to be in norm gang for some things fr. Ain’t no one knowing I don’t really fit the norms in life (hopefully).

Just so yk, by saying farewell, I am NOT leaving the forum or getting banned either. My acc would still be alive except I won’t be rotting 25hrs a day anymore as I got uni work to do and I’ll be busy in it. I’ll come here now and then, read some threads of you incels, comment some shit, react some posts and move on but not too often.
Screen Shot 2023 01 11 at 13251 pm

See you tomorrow

And how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I heightmog 99.9% of males at uni and only got approached 2 times in 6 years there (and those were both during my first year jfl).
That was my experience except I was approached zero times. I’ll go back to uni and do some retarded course with a good gender ratio in my 30s while looking like I’m 20 because I looksmax. Fuck proper life trajectory I will take what’s rightfully mine.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Splinter901 and Dr. Mog
Good luck and never stop looksmaxxing, it should be easy for you, just don't be giga non-nt

Some things to mention from my experience
It's ok to approach girls, just find an easy excuse, like asking for the timetable, that will get things started, don't be aspie and say hi the next time you see them, it worked for me, but i was ugly so no pussy
Say hi to the dorm bros, dont be a quiet loser
Act like a normie and keep dark humor to a minimum

See ya

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ReadBooksEveryday and Dr. Mog
That was my experience except I was approached zero times. I’ll go back to uni and do some retarded course with a good gender ratio in my 30s while looking like I’m 20 because I looksmax. Fuck proper life trajectory I will take what’s rightfully mine.

There is no other way to live, I'd recommend u go ER when u can't keep aging at bay any more. Protip: you don't necessarily need nor get caught to be seen to go ER.

I’d like to express my gratitude to a lot of users here whom I Mirned a lot of posts before.

@FailedNormieManlet @Artemis @LiteralCaucasian @Dr. Bruh @Niklaus Mikaelson @the BULL @BrahminBoss @krisal @justinzayn @autistic_tendencies @_MVP_ @ReadBooksEveryday @Chinacurry @HarrierDuBois @Sarx @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @vaninskybird @Growth Plate @bonelessman @Cheesyrumble
@luljankybo @Octillionaire @Never Give Up!
@StepbroMo @AlexBrown84 @TRUE_CEL
@SubhumanCurrycel
@forevergymcelling @Foreverbrad
@cutie @BombayVikings @GuyFromSingapore @.🇹🇩.
@Xangsane @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Thank you for all the satire, jokes, advices, suggestions and making me feel not alone. You are all the reason that made me open the site daily. Hope y’all ascend further and max out to your maximum available potential. Happy looksmaxxing bois! See you around
See you, brah.
3213065 Screenshot 20221220 183329 219

C6b

I get mogged by everyone in my faculty except for curries

going to community college made me realize how many ugly mutha suckas there are (and how I mog all of them)

90%? so 10% of people mog u? over.

90%? so 10% of people mog u? over.
Kinda but I potential mog most of them since they are already maxed out their potential (lean with low bf%, clear skin, great fashion sense, attitude and communication skills) whereas for me, I got a lot of areas to max still

Bump

How tall are you? What's your face rating? Age?

If u got a good-great face and are at least average height then college will be a great time. The girls are very slutty enjoy yourself OP!

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
You will never escape , your subconscious will always be here and its the cold heart truth

Many such cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back