I just looked at old high school pictures of me.... I was a nigger worshipper

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
I used to listen to nigger music, watch nigger sports, and dress like a nigger. Tbh ngl thankfully I stumbled upon these sites they helped me realize how degenerate and disgusting it is. Can’t listen to rap music ever since I’ve been blackpilled NGL! Jew this Jew that indeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Edgar, sytyl and 10 others
BBBBUUMP @Blackout.xl ehatsup

I used to listen to nigger music, watch nigger sports, and dress like a nigger. Tbh ngl thankfully I stumbled upon these sites they helped me realize how degenerate and disgusting it is. Can’t listen to rap music ever since I’ve been blackpilled NGL! Jew this Jew that indeed
sfcel.me

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Danish_Retard, BigBiceps and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jagged0
kind of like your profile pic of vegeta except instead of m its 🇮🇱

same thing happened to me. My dad is like 5'11 and looks his age. But i am 20 and still look 14 or so lol.
So over.

Thank god i never did that

I did the same. It’s in the past now man

what if i listen to white people rap

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
jfl I am the opposite, in highschool I used to hate rap/hiphop etc. now I like it
It’s cool when you work out but I can’t sit and listen to it anymore. I’m into cloud rap like yung lean n shit

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and sytyl
It’s cool when you work out but I can’t sit and listen to it anymore. I’m into cloud rap like yung lean n shit
Same I won’t listen to heavy n word shit unless I’m lifting. But when I chill I listen to yung lean and bladee

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 2587
Same I won’t listen to heavy n word shit unless I’m lifting. But when I chill I listen to yung lean and bladee
Last night I was going through your threads and bro me and u goin through the same shit. Especially the thread “going out with your family and seeing everyone your age hang out with their friends” lol

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Last night I was going through your threads and bro me and u goin through the same shit. Especially the thread “going out with your family and seeing everyone your age hang out with their friends” lol
Lmao bro it’s rough out here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 2587