I just made this my new main profile pic on Tinder

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
If these picky bitches don't like Mr. Nice Guy, let's see how they respond to this

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, AustinCutler and TechnoBoss
u look unsafe bro

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, socialcel, Chadeep and 2 others
Stop darkening your hair bro, you would probably look better with dirty blond hair.

U Look good but you scare women, you Look Up to No good

Bro they will not swipe right on this you look like you will murder them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, piec, socialcel and 2 others
Stop darkening your hair bro, you would probably look better with dirty blond hair.
I don't dye my hair lmao. It's blonde, but in some lighting it looks dark.

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer
Why the long face? :(

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and LonelyLooksmaxxer
Actually my hair color is very strange because in most club lighting it looks dark, so when a girl saw me outside she was shocked I'm actually blonde.

Over

• +1
Reactions: noahmaxed
please dont rape me

Bro you banged on about how dating apps are better than clubs you ain't grtting shit on dating apps nigga, you can lie all you want and say you do idc. You get mogged so hard by even NT MTNs with holiday pics etc.
You're literally fucking 30 posting rotter selfies. Guys your age have good jobs, house, holidays a lot. You are fucked bro on online dating. Get back to that club asap tbh, you stand no chance on online dating. Even LTNs with NT pics would mog you on there.

Remove your post about dating apps being better than clubs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noahmaxed and socialcel
Here you can see it's blonde under light

in what planet do u think this would do well on tinder or dating apps?? bro i can't

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
in what planet do u think this would do well on tinder or dating apps?? bro i can't
I think the smiling friendly guy pose actually turns women off and makes a guy look like a cuck. I'm showing them that I try to appease no one.

how do I get NT pics ? Literally all I do is rot at home nowadays even tho I mog the NT guy but my autistic selfie only tinder profiles makes me look like a creep. what should I do someone who barely goes anywhere just play video games, read etc etc I met several hoes from tinder already plus im 24 soon 25 yo but wanna get some normie tier pics like im on the beach, hiking etc etc

Bro you banged on about how dating apps are better than clubs you ain't grtting shit on dating apps nigga, you can lie all you want and say you do idc. You get mogged so hard by even NT MTNs with holiday pics etc.
You're literally fucking 30 posting rotter selfies. Guys your age have good jobs, house, holidays a lot. You are fucked bro on online dating. Get back to that club asap tbh, you stand no chance on online dating. Even LTNs with NT pics would mog you on there.

Remove your post about dating apps being better than clubs.
Most of those NT MTNs with cliche holiday pics are getting jack, like 1 match a week maybe. I'm trying something new. I want women to feel something when my pic pops up on their screen which will make them wet.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Most of those NT MTNs with cliche holiday pics are getting jack, like 1 match a week maybe. I'm trying something new. I want women to feel something when my pic pops up on their screen which will make them wet.
you obviously mog many man on tinder look wise thats for sure there are many 5'5 short guys there or just not masculine enough but yea I also want to spice up my pics game dk how tbh

you obviously mog many man on tinder look wise thats for sure there are many 5'5 short guys there or just not masculine enough but yea I also want to spice up my pics game dk how tbh
Another thing I'm trying to convey with this pic is that I don't give a fuk, I will not try to appease anyone. Take it or leave it.

Another thing I'm trying to convey with this pic is that I don't give a fuk, I will not try to appease anyone. Take it or leave it.
thats a good mentality imo its the best since "rules" that YAYY u need to have this and that on ur pics PLUS BIO I NEVER WROTE A SINGLE WORD IN MY FUCKIN BIO LIKE NIGGERS WHAT SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT MYSELF IF U LIKE HOW I LOOK U BETTER SWIPE ME RIGHT U DIRTY ASS GRIZZY HOE

thats a good mentality imo its the best since "rules" that YAYY u need to have this and that on ur pics PLUS BIO I NEVER WROTE A SINGLE WORD IN MY FUCKIN BIO LIKE NIGGERS WHAT SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT MYSELF IF U LIKE HOW I LOOK U BETTER SWIPE ME RIGHT U DIRTY ASS GRIZZY HOE
It's funny because the hotter the woman, the more likely they are to have zero bio. It's always the fat women who have an essay on their profile.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
It's funny because the hotter the woman, the more likely they are to have zero bio. It's always the fat women who have an essay on their profile.
very true they write long essays like im not gonna read allat bullshit i also dont understand why selfies not enough on reddit girls were rambling about and writing essays what are some things when they swipe instant left so cringe

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
mirin that but unfortunately...

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I think the smiling friendly guy pose actually turns women off and makes a guy look like a cuck. I'm showing them that I try to appease no one.
Bro you are delusional. Genuinely don’t know what you are thinking when you post these kinds of pics and say stuff like this. Sorry bro I like you but you gotta take this advice: you need new pictures.