I just made tinder and swiped on a dude not on purpose

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
He instanstly said hey nice body and height. I told him i swiped by accident and that i am straight as a pole It felt weird af so i immediately deleted my account. Jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, the next o'pry, LordNorwood and 2 others
was he sexy? are u sure u wdnt be nice to sex with him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and UnderCovrN0rmie
was he sexy? are u sure u wdnt be nice to sex with him
Lol nigga hell no. He set his account to 'female' to try and trick dudes who swipe by accident. I am not homophobic by any means but i am 100% heterosexual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
OP is straighter than the pole I dance on 🤯

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lol nigga hell no. He set his account to 'female' to try and trick dudes who swipe by accident. I am not homophobic by any means but i am 100% heterosexual.
i dont think there is such a thing as heterosexual man

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
OP is straighter than the pole I dance on 🤯
It felt so fucking weird i deleted my account immediately. Fucki'g gay niggas really don't understand their boundaries. I set ly interest to female only. So he was trynna fool some nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
It felt so fucking weird i deleted my account immediately. Fucki'g gay niggas really don't understand their boundaries. I set ly interest to female only. So he was trynna fool some nigga.
Dudes have asked me out before. You say no, they persist. It can kind of make you understand why women get so bitchy when rejecting someone.

it is what it is. Niggas thirsty.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i dont think there is such a thing as heterosexual man
That's where you're wrong son lol. Men are either staright or gay.nothing in between. Women on the ogher hand are bisexual by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back