I just pinned MT2

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I haven't felt any side effects yet besides a slight headache. I'm not sure if that's related or not, though, as I just pinned it about 45 minutes ago. For those wondering, I used 2 ml of BAC water in a 10 mg MT2 vial and used 5 units on my insulin syringe. I'm planning to do this 2-3 times a week.
IMG 6907

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, halloweed, greywind and 3 others
make sure to get uv or you are wasting it. why not mt1 instead?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
make sure to get uv or you are wasting it. why not mt1 instead?
I'm tanning as we speak. I just got MT2 because people recommended it to me, that's about it, lol.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
you will have good results. but i recommend you switch to mt1
I'm tanning as we speak. I just got MT2 because people recommended it to me, that's about it, lol.

• +1
you will have good results. but i recommend you switch to mt1
The website I ordered it from doesn’t have it anyways I’m just going to stick with this for now

no flushing yet? is it from amino asylum ?

• +1
Come back to tiktok bruv

• +1
No flushing yet. I feel a bit nauseous, though. It's from Amino Asylum, yeah.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I literally just started flushing now lol I just looked in the mirror cause I’m feeling super hot and my cheeks are bright red lol

It’s the absolute best looksmaxx i’ve ever done. So cheap and so easy to use. It should honestly be mandatory for cum skins to use before they even make an account here.
I pin 100mcg just before i go out in sun.
You’ll be tan in no time OP. Took me only 5 days to go from this to this.
IMG 1662
D034EC57 BA66 4811 8849 B08A59DCFC18

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and CoreSchizo
It’s the absolute best looksmaxx i’ve ever done. So cheap and so easy to use. It should honestly be mandatory for cum skins to use before they even make an account here.
I pin 100mcg just before i go out in sun.
You’ll be tan in no time OP. Took me only 5 days to go from this to this.
View attachment 3006742View attachment 3006774
Definitely more of a looksmax for you since you have blue eyes :feelswah: I’m a t20cel!

Good results though mirin!

• Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I haven't felt any side effects yet besides a slight headache. I'm not sure if that's related or not, though, as I just pinned it about 45 minutes ago. For those wondering, I used 2 ml of BAC water in a 10 mg MT2 vial and used 5 units on my insulin syringe. I'm planning to do this 2-3 times a week.
View attachment 3006635
The only thing you pinned, was your dick between your legs hahaha but seriously how do I get these drugs?

Nigga you have been here since 2020 and don’t know what MT2 is JFL:lul:
I am a darker complexion and I really like my skin and undertones so never bothered to look into any skin threads hahaha

• +1
mt2 makes my face look very old and dull
but mogs for body and aesthetics ngl

• +1
Man, niggas nowadays are just buying whatever research chemicals they can get their hands on :lul:

• JFL
View attachment 3006635
where did you inject it on your body

• +1
how to i figure out how many mcg each unit on my syringe is? Its a 1ml capacity.

View attachment 3006635

View attachment 3006635
how many mcg are you gonna use each injection?

Update plz. MT2 is a god tier sketchy peptide

• +1
View attachment 3006635
I put that in my eyes with dmso, and hydroquinone in the other

View attachment 3006635
The advantage of being a crazy guy is that you either die young or you make it.

• +1
how many mcg are you gonna use each injection?
I use 250mcg of MT2 everytime I go out in the sun but I’m getting really tan so I’m probably going to stop

It’s not sketchy at all lmao works fine for me
Same lil nigga.
65FC52F4 9D6C 47EC 9177 BAACE16DFA93

I’m an MT2 god. I use it with tanning beds. I turned from a ghost to a Mexican in less than a week with it. It’s sketch because there’s no long term or even mid term data on it. There’s hardly any data at all on it. There’s no telling how much it can increase your risk of skin cancer (melanoma) especially paired with sun tanning or tanning beds. GOOOFY

Post results pussy

Same lil nigga.
View attachment 3050139
I’m an MT2 god. I use it with tanning beds. I turned from a ghost to a Mexican in less than a week with it. It’s sketch because there’s no long term or even mid term data on it. There’s hardly any data at all on it. There’s no telling how much it can increase your risk of skin cancer (melanoma) especially paired with sun tanning or tanning beds. GOOOFY
Just wear spf brah

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404