I just realised how fragile my perceptions of reality are

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
This is just some rambling insight i gained this year and honestly, maybe this experience has given me some growth.
some of you might have seen my thread https://looksmax.org/threads/i-fucked-up-my-life-dont-go-to-hair-of-istanbul.287389/ where i get a hair transplant which doesnt frame my face the way i want, after that happened i noticed all the other small imperfections and the possibility of it failing, this literally threw me into one of the most severe depressive episodes i've ever had in my life, one which im still recovering from.
I'm just under 4 months since the operation and now I'm closer to being able to objectively judge the outcome and honestly, it isn't that bad, my donor though not perfect has healed and hairs have regrown the new hairline is only like 0.5cm away from being ideal (see below), the density is especially good for 4 months and i plan to go to dr bisanga or some other good clinic to get it to that line and after which i'll have had a result im happy with.

But the most damage inflicted to me wasn't from the surgery but my reaction to what happened, i literally became a near-suicidal hermit for 4 whole months and in that time i was literally approached by 5 girls at my university and all my dates and interactions with them lasted max 2 weeks with no lays because i was literally a shell of myself.
I heavily neglected my uni work and am a month or more behind in my modules (no joke), completely gave up on my skin routine, lost muscle, gained fat it would be no exaggeration to say i was genuinely considering roping as a viable exit to my situation.

even though i'm a good looking (6 psl rated on truerateme on 3 different posts) 6'1.5 height, 7.3 x 6 inch dick, high iq "mullato" with a good base to looksmax etc i was ready to throw my life away because of a laughably small dent in my appearance.

I feel many of us are holding onto sanity by the atoms on our fingertips and it really doesn't take much to lose our minds over our appearance, I'm going to try some therapy to fix this about myself but thought i should share my thoughts

How much more harmful are the consequences of anger and grief than the circumstances that aroused them in us! — Marcus Aurelius

@Native maybe you can relate

Attachments

• 20210406_144604.jpg
    20210406_144604.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 95
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Lars, Deleted member 12827 and 4 others
take drugs everytime cuz i like to lose my mind

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
good ur better now tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Bluepill and Philtrumcel
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
atleast you came to the realisation i also gave several times almost up but just look back how proud you would have been on yourself if you can see yourself now

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie and volcelfatcel