i just realised how fucked i am at 17

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron
im going to bar from talking about my past too much but my life has been hell. ive endured genital mutilation, constant fear of death, high stress environment and physical and psychological torture. ontop of that being ugly due to my health issues and being put on the bottom of society.

people in the past however related to me because every normie teenager goes through some "depressed" phase since its cool, but now as i reach towards 18 most normies arent like that anymore and look at me with disgust that i dont treat life the same way they do because i have genuine mental illness and my life is fucking hell, to the point they cannot comprehend how simply existing is hell for me

even if i fix my problems (which i will soon since im on the verge of being treated for my illness) and build up my life from scratch, my brain is permanently destroyed from the years of hell i endured

i cannot imagine being in my 30s and having to keep a facade up at work

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, silencio, slavicpsycho and 2 others
IMG 0378

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and FacialStructure404
why schwann cell??

you got a demyelinating disease??

pics of genies

asking for an friens

why schwann cell??

you got a demyelinating disease??
no my illness is hormonal (cushings caused by brain tumor) + lyme disease

i put schwancell because of an inside joke

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
no my illness is hormonal (cushings caused by brain tumor) + lyme disease

i put schwancell because of an inside joke
what joke??

so a pituitary adenoma... of corticotrophs to be exact..

what effects do you experience??

you prolly have an excess of cortisol + androgens.. (and aldosterone)

you got skin striations / constant fatigue / weak bones ??

what joke??

so a pituitary adenoma... of corticotrophs to be exact..

what effects do you experience??

you prolly have an excess of cortisol + androgens.. (and aldosterone)

you got skin striations / constant fatigue / weak bones ??
yeah i have joint problems, brainfog and fatigue, insomnia, skin issues, inflammation etc
simply leaving my house is hell

Is there any treatment or cures for your medical conditions? Do you have the means to access such treatments if they do exist?

cope about muh genital mutilation

women prefer cut guys anyway, i wish i was circumcized

american women prefer cut guys anyway, i wish i was circumcized
fixed it, circumcision is never good im glad it never happens where i live
only amerimutt women like guys with fucked up mutilated dicks

women prefer cut guys anyway, i wish i was circumcized
im not gonna argue with the fact that circumcision is mgm because you clearly are a jew
however the circumstances of my circumcision is different and worse from most, as if simply getting it hacked off wasnt enough i had it at age 6 with no anaesthesia and i was forcefully pinned down as i screamed in pain over a literal bladed device cutting my foreskin as doctors and my dad pinned me down.

afterwards i cried and told the doctor and my dad i was gonna kill them as they laughed at me crying over my dark red bloodied dick. unfortunately i dont know who the doctor is but my dad is going to pay very soon in the next 2 years once i regain control of my life when i finally get some sort of medication for my physical illness (which is hard because the healthcare system is fucking me over) i have fantasised revenge since i was a kid since he destroyed my entire youth and probably life from various things, i even threw a knife at his back when i was 9.