I just realised it does not matter if your girl retains dna from previous partners

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
Because that will only sabotage her own share of DNA, not yours, what s important is that you still pass on your 50% of genes, if her 50% is sabotaged by other males it does not matter to you , in fact, if your kid is 50% you and 50% your girl + several chads, your kid will be more likely to inherit better traits.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, thereallegend, hiwasuwor and 11 others
Bro did u ever open a biology book?

I hope this is a joke cause shit killed 20 braincels of mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, optimisticzoomer, zura and 8 others
Bro did u ever open a biology book?

I hope this is a joke cause shit killed 20 braincels of mine
BIology books are not updated.

Recently, scientists at the University of New South Wales discovered a new form of non-genetic inheritance and have shown for the first time that physical traits of previous sex partners can be passed on to future children.

I legitimately proved it s not cucked, over foe your low iq

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Iasacrko and Deleted member 1901
High iq unironically but I’m still getting my virgin girl (in my dreams at least)

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
High iq unironically but I’m still getting my virgin girl (in my dreams at least)
To be fair it s just a theory, if previous partners dna do sabotage your share of genes then it is indeed cucked to marry a high bodycount whore

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1901
To be fair it s just a theory, if previous partners dna do sabotage your share of genes then it is indeed cucked to marry a high bodycount whore
Certainly.

BTW I think it’s normal for a virgin man to have standards to expect a virgin girl. I ain’t LTRing some whore when I’m a virgin and deserve the same

• +1
Certainly.

BTW I think it’s normal for a virgin man to have standards to expect a virgin girl. I ain’t LTRing some whore when I’m a virgin and deserve the same

You don't deserve anything lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, HOLYFUARK and Deleted member 28691
It doesn't work like that. Only 1 sperm will reach the egg

• Hmm...
no clue about biology whatsoever init

• JFL
BIology books are not updated.

Recently, scientists at the University of New South Wales discovered a new form of non-genetic inheritance and have shown for the first time that physical traits of previous sex partners can be passed on to future children.

If that’s true that’s actually lifefuel for anyone who reproduces with a ltb

With how her smv is high she probably slept with 7ft tall chads innit

• +1
Sounds cucked to me, but what can you do now, God is always making things worse.

• +1
Certainly.

Agreed , i also think virgin men deserve virgin women , but nowadays virgin girls will be femcels lol so goodluck ig . I think at this point its better to aim at girls with lowest bodycounts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
They dont

You retarded 15 yr uneducated fuck

Niggas making conclusions on the way human body works based on an incel madeup fantasy on a shutin scitzo forum

What a goober

• JFL
They dont

You retarded 15 yr uneducated fuck

Niggas making conclusions on the way human body works based on an incel madeup fantasy on a shutin scitzo forum

What a goober
IT s just a theory i came up with so we dont stress too much over it, of course mote research is required