i just realised that the blackpill gave me mental peace

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
it might sound weird but my mood was always up and down because of the bluepilled cucks trying to convince me something that doesn't match my experiences in life so the blackpill really made me not think a lot like usual it made my mood neutral

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Darkeningstar, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Same.

If someone likes me, I convince myself they just saw me from the perfect angle and under the perfect lighting. If they don't I just repeat to myself that I am ugly af.

There are no mood swings no more, and I used to have them as a kid too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whotthehell, enchanted_elixir, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
One of the great men of the time full of degeneracy and jews ( @enchanted_elixir ) alike. I m proud off such birds that can fly even higher than @the BULL . ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ryuken
One of the great men of the time full of degeneracy and jews ( @enchanted_elixir ) alike. I m proud off such birds that can fly even higher than @the BULL . ❤️
when do you sleep:dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken and Nick.Harte
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
are you a baguette
Balkan nigger kys don t ever compere to a bugete or @enchanted_elixir will come to you in your sleep. Make a 1000 threads about my glory and my protection of .org from barbarians( @enchanted_elixir ) alike, while I sleep❤️

• JFL
I am obsessed with my looks, to the point of not knowing how I truly look, wish I could see myself from 3rd person perspective, The amount of videos and pictures I did of myself in different lighting, angle, expression is in thousands

• +1
I am obsessed with my looks, to the point of not knowing how I truly look, wish I could see myself from 3rd person perspective, The amount of videos and pictures I did of myself in different lighting, angle, expression is in thousands
Screenshot 20240825 210034 Gallery
ik what you mean lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and whotthehell