I just realised the true importance of pct

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Something got into my eye and after a few desperate attempts trying to take it out i just left it alone.
After a few minutes it came by itself down to my medial canthus where i could easily remove it.
positive canthal tilt can be lifesaving.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 1751 and LordNorwood
people with hooded almond eyes, top tier undereye support and long lashes rarely get stuff in the eyes and if they get punched it does not hurt as much as the fist does not touch the cornea. this is why so many boxers have such protruding zygos and orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545 and LordNorwood
people with hooded almond eyes, top tier undereye support and long lashes rarely get stuff in the eyes and if they get punched it does not hurt as much as the fist does not touch the cornea. this is why so many boxers have such protruding zygos and orbitals.
I have good bone protection. But small things can still get in my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Truth. Whenever something gets close to my eyes a small bony hand shoots out from my zygos and catches it.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and AbandonShip