I just realized.... dick size = everything

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Think about it... masculinity isnt measured in height, or face, or any of that shit as women can be just as tall as the tallest men.. what separates man from woman and men from other men?

DICK SIZE

AS LONG AS YOU DICK MOG OTHER MEN, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE BETTER MAN. HEIGHT AND FACE DONT MATTER. IF HE HAS A BIGGER DICK, HE IS THE MORE MAN

Guess who tell that? Guy whou already used his dick at 15yo becouse of his face/height

Even if you have nothing going for you, you can always run big dick game.

Tallfag bullying your manletism? Pull your dick out and he is destroyed. You got inches where it matters.

Think about it... masculinity isnt measured in height, or face, or any of that shit as women can be just as tall as the tallest men.. what separates man from woman and men from other men?

DICK SIZE

AS LONG AS YOU DICK MOG OTHER MEN, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE BETTER MAN. HEIGHT AND FACE DONT MATTER. IF HE HAS A BIGGER DICK, HE IS THE MORE MAN
Dick is everything bro. Imagine if all the bitches knew an incel had a 10x8 dick, they'd line up to fuck him even if he was autistic.

Now if a gigachad has a 5x3 micropenis, they'd laugh at him and bully him for being a joke of a numale.

Dick size = everything

Never forget this.

422799AD B28C 4238 9FDD 0F008CEBC027

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
I need a 12x10 dick

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Big dick helps me cope when I get heightmogged

A girls reaction when you pull it out will NEVER get old

Cope. There are celebrities that have literally admitted to having a small dick and women still want to fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
i will never know this feeling