I Just realized it's all about attitude

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It was never over. My smv Is the same of last year.
IMG 20230722 182038
IMG 20240526 155802

Those pics are 1 year apart, and my rating Is the same in both pics, which Is low lite. I've been sabotaging myself with depression and rotting, because i thought that over 15% Is over, but the reality Is that my smv Is the same, i could still be dating the hot girls i was dating last year if i wanted to. So you might no be incel, but Just mentalcel, and the fact that you think you're not attractive makes you miss out on opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, MostGLSlayer, deadstock and 1 other person
@WishIwasChico i mog you sir

but Just mentalcel,
I am a big mentalcel, probably if I had a more normalized brain I would be having sex at this time. I standardized badly and couldn't adapt accordingly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, MostGLSlayer, the BULL and 1 other person
If you are 1,85m someone with your face is definetly not ugly. Below that Low MTN-MTN

If you are 1,85m someone with your face is definetly not ugly. Below that Low MTN-MTN
IMG 20240707 103257

HTB girls Say i'm handsome. No body halo and 193 cms. It's all about the attitude

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Crisick
Birds nest type of hair. Cut that shit bull

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
It was never over. My smv Is the same of last year.
View attachment 3017820View attachment 3017821

Those pics are 1 year apart, and my rating Is the same in both pics, which Is low lite. I've been sabotaging myself with depression and rotting, because i thought that over 15% Is over, but the reality Is that my smv Is the same, i could still be dating the hot girls i was dating last year if i wanted to. So you might no be incel, but Just mentalcel, and the fact that you think you're not attractive makes you miss out on opportunities.
There are people quite worse looking than you who fuck regularly

There are people quite worse looking than you who fuck regularly
Yeah obv. It's all about the attitude. You Just gotta wake up, look in the mirror, put nice a nice dress, wear Cologne and Say "i'm a Slayer". You gotta manifest your slayerdom. If you don't believe in It no One else Will.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar