I just realized, maybe this is why she is "checking you out"

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
I spend more time looking at girls that I can't gauge if they are attractive or not.

Like, If I am at a grocery store or something and I see an obviously hot girl and I see she is hot, I might take a quick glance once more, but I go back to minding my business.

But when there is a girl and she is on the fence, I feel way more compelled to look at them and try to get a better opinion of what I think. It is subconscious at this point. And if it is an ugly girl, I probably don't look at all really.

Idk if anybody else can relate. But if a girl keeps taking glances at you, it could be because she is on the fence, or is just trying to get the full picture of your face, because, for one reason or another, you aren't hot enough for her to register you as GL right away.

Or maybe you are wearing a turban and she works for the CIA and is ready to take you down at any moment you become a threat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, doll, bladeeout and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful and ratdick77
It is true for how I act and that was my point. So I am saying this has to be true in some scenarios with certain girls. Obviously a horny girl who isn't shy or maybe is really self confident would keep taking glances at a Costco shopping Kirkland Chad hoping to get his attention, but a practical reason for continously looking at someone would be to gain information.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234