I just realized my jaw is asymmetric

Epitaph

Epitaph

Goodbye cruel world
I've been slowly finding out that almost my entire face is tilted towards the right.
The whole left half of my face is incel tier

My left eyebrow is higher than the other
My left eye is less hooded than the other
My left eye has less aegyo sal than the other
My hairline leans towards the right so I look balding from the left

But the worst part is my fucking jaw. From the left, I have literally 0 definition in my jaw. A side profile from the left is literally faggot tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
i mean it's okay bro usually nobody will notice

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, her and Ritalincell
I know, I didn't care about it when I thought it was just my eyebrows that gave me a :think: look as my neutral face.

It's just annoying now that I realize it's something my whole skull has

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Surgeons like Eppley and maybe even yaremchuk I think offer surgeries to fic asymmetries.

That's what people generally think but in reality even minute asymmetries are noticed subconscious. Remember that scientifically it takes only 1/10th of a second for a person to determine how the person next to him is just based on his looks alone.

• +1
I know, I didn't care about it when I thought it was just my eyebrows that gave me a :think: look as my neutral face.

It's just annoying now that I realize it's something my whole skull has
i have nose alar assymetry i didn't even noticed nor anybody without taking autistic videos. don't mind it
Surgeons like Eppley and maybe even yaremchuk I think offer surgeries to fic asymmetries.

That's what people generally think but in reality even minute asymmetries are noticed subconscious. Remember that scientifically it takes only 1/10th of a second for a person to determine how the person next to him is just based on his looks alone.
you can be right but what i've read is that it's the opposite in 3d

• +1
Reactions: her
omg are you me?? One of my sides is tilted as well: left eye lower, left eyebrow lower etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
damn nigga its over, you probably breathe with a single nostril too

• +1
Sorry I'm new to this forum. What does " Opposite in 3d " mean?
don't worry. basically i mean that in motion the people's eyes try to harmonize one's face / or those of others individuals, and forget about slight assymetries.
on selfies it's more proeminent and this even for male model. that's why most people look better IRL.

• +1
Reactions: her and Saltner
omg are you me?? One of my sides is tilted as well: left eye lower, left eyebrow lower etc.
My mom has it as well weirdly enough.

Don’t think it’s hereditary though, just a coincidence.