I just saw a dark-skinned Panjabi with turquoise-colored eyes — striking contrast

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
He was my rickshaw driver.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, to be human, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Tales from Hindu supremacist mental asylum of Mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, justinzayn, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
He was my rickshaw driver.
Mirin pak bad boys, he’s finna fuck hot white stacies Jaani Bhai. Euro women cannot resist strong strapping Pakistani BVLLS

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Mirin pak bad boys, he’s finna fuck hot white stacies Jaani Bhai. Euro women cannot resist strong strapping Pakistani BVLLS
He was definitely a Pak badboy, he was very low inhib, yelling at strangers to invite them to his rickshaw for a drive.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
He was definitely a Pak badboy, he was very low inhib, yelling at strangers to invite them to his rickshaw for a drive.
The type of Pakistani bad boy to have grooming gangs set up alll over the UK making 100 racks in a week with his Ferrari like a Pakistani baller roadmen druggie. Mirin the dark triadness of these wannabe Arab curries

The type of Pakistani bad boy to have grooming gangs set up alll over the UK making 100 racks in a week with his Ferrari like a Pakistani baller roadmen druggie. Mirin the dark triadness of these wannabe Arab curries
Unironically true. The definition of a roadman, living life on the road, driving recklessly.

Probably a disease from all the inbreeding

Ur back hows holiday

Unironically true. The definition of a roadman, living life on the road, driving recklessly.
JFL why wasn’t I Pakistani ;( I thought fuckin one would make me one tbh now ima go drink bottle of Paracetamol in hopes that I become yellow like you guys then be Pakistani

Contacts or cataracts

JFL why wasn’t I Pakistani ;( I thought fuckin one would make me one tbh now ima go drink bottle of Paracetamol in hopes that I become yellow like you guys then be Pakistani
We all know you didn’t.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I see loads of good looking poor Pakistanis

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Gengar
I see loads of good looking poor Pakistanis
Yea I see them everyday too. I notice that I’m actually pretty tall at 5’11” in Pakistan. Not the tallest but definitely taller than many. At 6’1” you must feel really tall over there.

Yea I see them everyday too. I notice that I’m actually pretty tall at 5’11” in Pakistan. Not the tallest but definitely taller than many. At 6’1” you must feel really tall over there.
Fakecel

Fuck your cousin already, paki.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Gengar
ur the biggest fakecel faggot on this forum

lose weight u box skulled bengali
Yes he has sexual access to his cousin but chooses not to pursue her because he wants white Stacies only.

• JFL
Reactions: to be human
Yes he has sexual access to his cousin but chooses not to pursue her because he wants white Stacies only.
I am Noodlestacy only. :feelsuhh: