I just saw the most deformed family of niggas buying like 15+ boxes of cereals

Joshrc

Joshrc

Platinum
i was picking what goyslop i should snack later when i see these family of 4 literal subhuman niggas, fuckton of pimples, both parents recessed and their eyes are bulging out you can eazily snatch their eyeballs off.

mom picking fucking 15+ boxes of lucky charms, frosted flakes and some more other fucking goyslops.

I just fucking stood there staring at them with absolute disgust. Their cart is only filled with goyslop, no milk, eggs, meat.
literal 0 noootries to fill their kids guts up.

i just feel so bad. Thats why kids today are fucking recessed bug eyed cucks.

Over for gen alpha and gen beta kids:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell, Clark69, Clqs and 3 others
i was picking what goyslop i should snack later when i see these family of 4 literal subhuman niggas, fuckton of pimples, both parents recessed and their eyes are bulging out you can eazily snatch their eyeballs off.

mom picking fucking 15+ boxes of lucky charms, frosted flakes and some more other fucking goyslops.

I just fucking stood there staring at them with absolute disgust. Their cart is only filled with goyslop, no milk, eggs, meat.

whats their ethnicity ?

I grew up just like that, eating greasy foods just cause I had no choice. Luckily I'm not super recessed or anything.

I grew up just like that, eating greasy foods just cause I had no choice. Luckily I'm not super recessed or anything.
Ur lucky bro, kids born today to next decade wont be so lucky

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender
fucking niggaz

Gen Alpha are gonna so fat and lazy it'll be the new norm the amount goyslop they eat can't blame tho it's entirely their parents fault

my parents forced me to grow up obese, but at least it was through okay food (mostly processed meat and potatoes)

• So Sad
Reactions: Joshrc
Gen Alpha are gonna so fat and lazy it'll be the new norm the amount goyslop they eat can't blame tho it's entirely their parents fault
Its always the parents fault why kids are subhuman. They dont think how their kids will look like if they try to reproduce. You need healthy parents to be gl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back