I just see manlets with girlfriends at my school, all tall guys are single

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I'm shocked. At my school, I just see 5'5-5'7 guys holding girls hands in the hallway and with girlfriends. All us guys 6'0+ all girlfriendless and walk through the hallways alone. I thought you said tall guys get girls? Why are the 5'7 guys with the 5'0 girls? Why have no girls approached us tall guys? It doesnt make sense to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and john2
They have better looking faces

Manlets are very NT. I bet the tall guys in your school have social anxiety and probably get IOI's but too scared to do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and john2
Manlets are very NT. I bet the tall guys in your school have social anxiety and probably get IOI's but too scared to do anything
Is there a reason why us tall guys get social anxiety?😲

• +1
Reactions: birchman
Manlets are forced to become nt and low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1464
height is a meme it's all about FACE, you know it from personal experience, I know it from personal experience, we all know it except for over faced average height people. They have to blame something besides their face.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and john2
Is there a reason why us tall guys get social anxiety?😲
A lack of bullying in our childhood. It makes tall people thin skinned. Look at r/tall, they’re all pussies.

• +1
Reactions: birchman
A lack of bullying in our childhood. It makes tall people thin skinned. Look at r/tall, they’re all pussies.
Your right, I was never bullied or picked on a day in my life. I was always respected. Maybe for the fact that I'm tall or because I'm a dark featured badboy. Who knows?

Let me make a wild guess, you lied about your height and are 5'7. I know only one short guy with a gf, either your country is weird as hell or you're bullshitting.

Let me make a wild guess, you lied about your height and are 5'7. I know only one short guy with a gf, either your country is weird as hell or you're bullshitting.
What the fuck you mean I'm 5'7? 🤣🤣🤣. America isnt weird at all. What are you talking about? Stop saying bullshit that makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
height is a meme it's all about FACE, you know it from personal experience, I know it from personal experience, we all know it except for over faced average height people. They have to blame something besides their face.
Cope because you probably have anything else running for you. That's why you can only focus on face.

Height is nothing. Looks are nothing. Face is everything

• +1
Reactions: john2
I know it very well
I still haven't got responses on tinder bro and that's all face so obviously that's part of the problem.

• +1
Reactions: john2
I'm shocked. At my school, I just see 5'5-5'7 guys holding girls hands in the hallway and with girlfriends. All us guys 6'0+ all girlfriendless and walk through the hallways alone. I thought you said tall guys get girls? Why are the 5'7 guys with the 5'0 girls? Why have no girls approached us tall guys? It doesnt make sense to me
This truly makes no sense bro. Maybe they have nice personalities 😂🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
So relatable tbh. This includes me sadly.

OPs post is very true and relatable.