I just see old bitches as pussy destroyed whores with an expiration date

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I'd still fuck them if their ass fat though I'm not gay

I just look at them and see they've had their pussy asshole mouth brain and body destroyed by Chads and Tyrones throughout their prime years

And their pussy looks so disgusting fucked up wide and garbage now like big ass roast beef that hundreds of men already came inside of

And look at their wrinkled and disheveled ass skin and expired body and feel disgusted

A 30 year old woman is basically same quality as a 99 year old woman. Both had their pussy opened and destroyed to the max capacity

No male in their prime and right mind would ever rather make out with some used up "milf" than a beautiful college girl with high collagen and beautiful boobs and buttocks

But considering the enormous and kinda disgusting body count and sexual experience women already have in college, they are lowkey used up whores too but they look beautiful

• +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and boss8055
I see 70 year old women as more innocent than 30 year old women because back in the day their body counts were not like that and it was shamed on to be a whore and they did not have access to Internet and social media so it was likely for them to be a whore

You can even tell from how they act, their manners, culture of their time etc that they were not whores

I'd still fuck them if their ass fat though I'm not gay

I just look at them and see they've had their pussy asshole mouth brain and body destroyed by Chads and Tyrones throughout their prime years

And their pussy looks so disgusting fucked up wide and garbage now like big ass roast beef that hundreds of men already came inside of

And look at their wrinkled and disheveled ass skin and expired body and feel disgusted

A 30 year old woman is basically same quality as a 99 year old woman. Both had their pussy opened and destroyed to the max capacity

No male in their prime and right mind would ever rather make out with some used up "milf" than a beautiful college girl with high collagen and beautiful boobs and buttocks

But considering the enormous and kinda disgusting body count and sexual experience women already have in college, they are lowkey used up whores too but they look beautiful
This is why high school girls are the best jokes aside. You may perceive what i’m saying in a joking manner but i’m dead serious. College girls have been dicked down on a regular basis, and are on track to decline and sag in a few years time. When they are in hs they are bubbly, jaded, easier to control and are itching for a intimate endeavour. Call me a pedophile all you want but a man in good health wouldn’t turn down a sexy hs jb if given the opportunity, granted that he wouldn’t face repercussions.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Have you been horny all damn night or what?